CMS Info Systems IPO company is India’s largest cash management company based on number of ATM points and number of retail pick-up points as of 31 March 2021, as well as one of the largest ATM cash management companies worldwide based on number of ATM points as of 31 December 2020. For FY2021, its total currency throughput, or the total value of the currency passing through all of its ATM and retail cash management businesses, amounted to INR9,158.86 billion. Its business includes installing, maintaining and managing assets and technology solutions on end-to-end outsourced basis for banks under long term contracts.
CMS Info Systems’ integrated business platform is supported by customized technology and process controls, which enables the company to offer its customers a range of tailored cash management and managed services solutions, while generating cross-selling opportunities and driving synergies and efficiencies across business. It caters to broad set of outsourcing requirements for banks, financial institutions, organized retail and e-commerce companies in India.
The company operates its business in three segments:
- Cash management services – which include end-to-end ATM replenishment services; cash pick-up and delivery; network cash management and verification services (together known as “retail cash management services”); and cash-in-transit services for banks, accounting for 68.6% of revenue from operations in FY2021.
- Managed services – which include banking automation product sales, deployment and associated annual maintenance; end-to-end Brown Label deployment and managed services for banks; common control systems and software solutions, including multi-vendor software solutions and other security and automation software solutions; as well as remote monitoring for ATMs, accounting for 27.9% of its revenue from operations in FY2021.
- Others – which include end-to-end financial cards issuance and management for banks and card personalization services, accounting for 3.5% of its revenue from operations in FY2021.
- Leading player in consolidating market with strong fundamentals;
- Pan-India footprint with deep penetration in growing markets;
- Integrated business platform offering a broad range of services and products;
- Systems and processes to manage and scale an operationally complex business;
- Track record of strong productivity and operational excellence; and
- An experienced and highly qualified management team that has successfully grown their business
- Sion Investment Holdings Pte. Limited
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in million)|
|Profit After Tax||844.70||1,685.23||1,347.09||961.41|
Objects Of The Issue
- Prepayment / repayment of all or a portion of the outstanding borrowings of the company to be availed on consolidated basis.
- To meet common corporate objectives.
CMS Info Systems IPO Peer Comparison
|S. No.||Face Value||Company Name||PE|
CMS Info Systems IPO Risk
- In India, a reduction in the availability or usage of cash as the primary form of payment might have a negative impact on their business.
- The COVID-19 epidemic has had and will continue to have a substantial and negative impact on their company and operations.
- A small number of clients account for a significant part of their revenue.
- If banks stop working with their MSP customer, their company, results of operations, cash flows, and financial position may suffer.
- As part of their company development, They’ve signed contracts for Brown Label ATMs and remote monitoring.
- Failures of their information security systems may have a significant negative impact on their business.
- Their company is vulnerable to a variety of criminal acts from other parties, such as armed robbery, theft, and fraud.
- They work in highly competitive environment and may be unable to properly adapt to market changes.
- Any negative change in laws, rules, or regulations might have a negative impact on their company.
- Their Company, their Directors, their Subsidiaries, and their Promoter are the subject of ongoing legal actions.
- Any negative outcome in such processes has a negative impact on their company.
- They provide guarantees to certain of their clients, which puts them at risk of liability.
- They may not be able to implement their business plans in a way that allows them to develop their company naturally.
CMS Info Systems IPO – Details
|IPO Opening Date||21 December 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||23 December 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||₹ 1100 Crore|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹205 To ₹216 Per Equity Share|
|Market Lot||69 Shares ( 1 Lot )|
|Min Order||69 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Register||LinkInTime India Private Ltd|
CMS Info Systems IPO – Date Schedule
|IPO Open Date||21 December 2021|
|IPO Close Date||23 December 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Date||28 December 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||29 December 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||30 December 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||31 December 2021|
CMS Info Systems IPO – Lots Size & Price
|Application||Lots||Shares||Amount ( Cut-Off)|
|Pre Issue Share Holding||100%|
|Post Issue Share Holding|
CMS Info Systems IPO Prospectus
Company Contact Information
|CMS Info Systems Limited|
T-151, 5th Floor, Sector-11, Tower No. 10,
Railway Station Complex, CBD Belapur,
Navi Mumbai, Thane – 400614, Maharashtra
Tel: +91 22 4889 7400
CMS Info Systems IPO Registrar
|Link Intime India Private Limited|
C 101, 1st Floor, 247 Park
L.B.S. Marg, Vikhroli (West)
Mumbai – 400 083
Telephone: +91 22 4918 6200
CMS Info Systems IPO Lead Manager(s)
|1. Axis Capital Limited|
2. DAM Capital Advisors Limited
3. Jefferies India Private Limited
4. JM Financial Limited
CMS Info Systems IPO FAQs
|When CMS Info Systems IPO will open?|
The CMS Info Systems IPO dates are 21 December 2021 To 23 December 2021.
|What is the lot size of CMS Info Systems IPO?|
CMS Info Systems IPO lot size is 69 Shares and total amount is ₹ 14,904.
|How to apply for CMS Info Systems IPO?|
You can apply in CMS Info Systems IPO online using either UPI or ASBA as payment method. ASBA IPO application is available in the net banking of your bank account. UPI IPO application is offered by brokers who don’t offer banking services.
|When is CMS Info Systems IPO listing date?|
The CMS Info Systems IPO listing date is announced. The date of CMS Info Systems IPO listing is 31 December 2021.