Cyient DLM Limited is one of the leading integrated Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) and solutions provider with presence across the value chain. It is one of the few Indian companies with 20+ years of experience serving highly regulated industries like aerospace, defence, and medical technology. The company is one of the top suppliers to global OEMs.
Our solutions primarily comprise:
- Printed Circuit Board (“PCB”) Assembly (“PCBA”)
- Cable Harnesses, and
- Box Builds
which are used in safety critical systems such as cockpits, inflight systems, landing systems, and medical diagnostic equipment.
Cyient DLM enjoy long-term relationships as an integrated partner to multiple marquee customers such as Honeywell International Inc (“Honeywell”), Thales Global Services S.A.S (“Thales”), ABB Inc, Bharat Electronics Limited and Molbio Diagnostics Private Limited, having had an average relationship of over 11 years.
The company manufacturing infrastructure comprises three facilities spread across two states in India, at Mysuru, Hyderabad and
Bengaluru, with a total manufacturing area of 229,061 sq. ft.
Cyient DLM has a workforce of 616 qualified and skilled manufacturing personnel as on the date of 09 January 2023, which is further supported by a new product introduction (NPI) and engineering team of a total of 68 engineers as on the date of 09 January 2023.
Cyient DLM IPO – Details
|IPO Opening Date||27 June 2023|
|IPO Closing Date||30 June 2023|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||2,23,39,623 Shares Worth ₹592 Crore|
Fresh Issue: 2,23,39,623 Shares Worth ₹592 Crore
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹250 – ₹265|
|Market Lot||56 Shares|
|Min Order||56 Shares (1 Lot)|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Employee Discount||₹15 Per Share|
|Register||KFin Technologies Limited|
|QIB Shares Offered||75%|
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered||15%|
|Retail Shares Offered||10%|
Cyient DLM IPO – Date Schedule
|IPO Open Date||27 June 2023|
|IPO Close Date||30 June 2023|
|Basis of Allotment Date||05 July 2023|
|Initiation of Refunds||06 July 2023|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||07 July 2023|
|IPO Listing Date||10 July 2023|
Cyient DLM IPO – Lots Size & Price
- Ability to provide integrated engineering solutions with strong capabilities across the product value chain;
- High entry barriers for the competitors due to the technical expertise, capabilities in safety-critical electronics in highly regulated industries and customer engagement;
- Robust and industry leading order book with marquee customers, with whom we enjoy sustained and long-standing relationships as their preferred partner;
- World class manufacturing infrastructure, stringent quality, diverse in-house capabilities and robust supply chain, enabling us to provide high quality end-to end integrated solutions to their customers;
- Strong parentage of the Promoter, Cyient Limited, and a long history of industry expertise, an experienced Board and senior management team.
- Cyient Limited
|Particulars||Total Revenue||Total Expense||Profit After Tax|
|31 March 2020||464.91||472.12||-6.70|
|31 March 2021||636.91||621.31||11.81|
|31 March 2022||728.48||677.75||39.79|
|31 March 2023||838.34||795.18||31.72|
Object Of The Issue
- Funding incremental working capital requirements of the Company.
- Funding capital expenditure of the Company.
- Repayment/prepayment, in part or full, of certain of the borrowings.
- Achieving inorganic growth through acquisitions.
- General corporate purposes.
Cyient DLM IPO Peer Comparison
|S. No.||Face Value||Company Name||PE|
|1||10||Syrma SGS Technology Ltd||52.30|
|2||10||Kaynes Technology India Limited||84.58|
|3||10||DCX Systems Limited||23.14|
Cyient DLM IPO Strengths
- It’s an end-to-end integrated EMS service provider with robust capabilities to offer B2P and B2S services.
- It is one of the few Indian EMS companies offering electronic solutions for safety and mission-critical applications.
- The company benefits from experienced and robust management with extensive industry experience of promoters.
Cyient DLM IPO Risks
- The loss of any key customer can impact the company’s future profitability.
- Dependency on external, third-party suppliers for raw materials can affect the company’s future operations and financial performance.
- Timely completion of projects is essential for maintaining profitability.
Cyient DLM IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding||92.84%|
|Post Issue Share Holding||66.68%|
Cyient DLM IPO Prospectus
Company Contact Information
|Cyient DLM Limited|
3rd Floor, Plot No. 11, Software
Units Layout, Infocity,
Madhapur, Hyderabad 500 081,
Phone: +91 821 4000 500
Cyient DLM IPO Registrar
|KFin Technologies Limited|
Phone: +91 40 6716 2222 / 18003094001
Cyient DLM IPO Lead Manager(s)
|1. JM Financial Limited|
2. Axis Capital Limited
Cyient DLM IPO FAQs
|What is Cyient DLM IPO?|
Cyient DLM IPO is a main-board IPO. The issue is priced at ₹250 to ₹265 per equity share. The IPO is to be listed on BSE & NSE.
|When Cyient DLM IPO will open?|
The IPO is to open on 27 June 2023 for QIB, NII, and Retail Investors.
|What is Cyient DLM IPO Investors Portion?|
The investors’ portion for QIB – 75%, NII – 15%, and Retail – 10%.
|How to Apply the Cyient DLM IPO?|
You can apply Cyient DLM IPO via ASBA online via your bank account. You can also apply for ASBA online via UPI through your stock brokers. You can also apply via your stock brokers by filling up the offline form.
|How to Apply the Cyient DLM IPO through Angle One?|
Log in to Angle One Application with your credentials. Select the IPO. You will see the IPO Name “Cyient DLM”. Click on Bid Button. Confirm your Application. Now go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App to Approve the mandate. Open Demat Account with Angle One.
|How to Apply the Cyient DLM IPO through 5 Paisa?|
Log in to 5 Paisa Application with your credentials. Select the IPO. You will see the IPO Name “Cyient DLM”. Click on Bid Button. Confirm your Application. Now go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App to Approve the mandate. Open Demat Account with 5 Paisa.
|How to Apply the Cyient DLM IPO through Upstox?|
Log in to Upstox Application with your credentials. Select the IPO. You will see the IPO Name “Cyient DLM“. Click on Bid Button. Confirm your Application. Now go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App to Approve the mandate. Open Demat Account with Upstox.
|How to Apply the Cyient DLM IPO through IIFL?|
Log in to IIFL Application with your credentials. Select the IPO. You will see the IPO Name “Cyient DLM”. Click on Bid Button. Confirm your Application. Now go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App to Approve the mandate. Open Demat Account with IIFL.
|What is Cyient DLM IPO Size?|
Cyient DLM IPO size is ₹592 Cr.
|What is Cyient DLM IPO Price Band?|
Cyient DLM IPO Price Band is ₹250 to ₹265.
|What is Cyient DLM IPO Minimum and Maximum Lot Size?|
The minimum bid is 56 Shares with ₹14,840 amount while the maximum bid is 728 shares with ₹1,92,920.
|What is the Cyient DLM IPO Allotment Date?|
Cyient DLM IPO allotment date is 05 July 2023.
|What is the Cyient DLM IPO Listing Date?|
Cyient DLM IPO listing date is 10 July 2023. The IPO is to list on BSE and NSE.