Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries Limited is engaged in the manufactures and exports Industrial Safety Gloves and Garments. It has manufacturing units located in Baruipur, Nandankanan, and Falta SEZ West Bengal.
Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries Limited began manufacturing PPEs in 1997 and has since grown to establish manufacturing facilities and export to countries such as the United States of America, Spain, Germany, and Belgium.
Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries’ business can be classified under three verticals:
- Industrial Leather Gloves which are classified as Canadian, Welder, Driver, Mechanical, Combi, Hi-Vis, etc.; are Thinsulate lined and kevlar stitched as per the customization requirements of the customers.
- Industrial Garments which are classified as Fire retardant, high visibility, water repellent, U.V protection, oil and soil repellent, anti-bacterial, anti-peeling, etc.; manufactured as per the specifications of the customers.
- Work and Casual wear Manufacturing of Hospital Garments, Hotel Industry Garments, shirts, trousers, Jeans, jackets, and T-shirts on an order basis.
Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries IPO – Details
|IPO Opening Date||08 September 2023|
|IPO Closing Date||12 September 2023|
|Issue Type||Fixed Price Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||74,22,000 Shares Worth ₹17.07 Crore|
Fresh Issue: 74,22,000 Shares Worth ₹17.07 Crore
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|Market Lot||6000 Share|
|Min Order||6000 Share (1 Lot)|
|Listing At||NSE SME|
|Register||Cameo Corporate Services Limited|
|Other Shares Offered||50%|
|Retail Shares Offered||50%|
Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries IPO – Date Schedule
|IPO Open Date||08 September 2023|
|IPO Close Date||12 September 2023|
|Basis of Allotment||14 September 2023|
|Initiation of Refund||14 September 2023|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||18 September 2023|
|IPO Listing Date||18 September 2023|
|Cut-off time for UPI mandate confirmation||5 PM on 12 Sep, 2023|
Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries IPO – Lots Size & Price
|Application||Lots||Shares||Amount ( Cut-Off)|
- International Presence and Wide Distribution Network.
- Cost effective production and timely fulfilment of orders.
- Established manufacturing facilities with over decades of operations.
- Products with National & International Certifications.
- Experienced Promoters and strong senior management team with extensive knowledge of the sector.
- Quality Control.
- Mr. Alok Prakash
- Mrs. Anupama Prakash
- Mr. Gyan Prakash
- Alok Prakash HUF
Object Of The Issue
- Funding working capital requirements of the Company.
- Prepayment or repayment of all or a portion of certain unsecured loans availed by the Company.
- General Corporate Purposes.
- To meet the Offer expenses.
|Particulars||Total Revenue||Total Expense||Profit After Tax||Total Borrowing|
|31 March 2020||32.81||30.18||0.02||48.83|
|31 March 2021||34.14||33.37||1.49||52.30|
|31 March 2022||45.98||40.35||4.02||52.58|
Key Performance Indicator
Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding||100.00%|
|Post Issue Share Holding||70.01%|
Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries IPO Prospectus
Company Contact Information
|Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries Limited|
30D Jawaharlal Nehru Road,
Phone: +91 33 4016 9500
Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries IPO Registrar
|Cameo Corporate Services Limited|
Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries IPO Lead Manager(s)
|1. Affinity Global Capital Market Private Limited|
|What is Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries IPO?|
Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries IPO is a SME IPO. The issue is priced at ₹23 per equity share. The IPO is to be listed on NSE SME.
|When Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries IPO will open?|
The IPO is to open on 08 September 2023 for NII and Retail Investors.
|How to Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries IPO?|
You can apply Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries IPO via ASBA online via your bank account. You can also apply for ASBA online via UPI through your stock brokers. You can also apply via your stock brokers by filling up the offline form.
|How to Apply the Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries IPO through 5 Paisa?|
Log in to 5 Paisa Application with your credentials. Select the IPO. You will see the IPO Name “Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries”. Click on Bid Button. Confirm your Application. Now go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App to Approve the mandate. Open Demat Account with 5 Paisa.
|How to Apply the Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries IPO through Edelweiss?|
Log in to Angle One Application with your credentials. Select the IPO. You will see the IPO Name “Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries”. Click on Bid Button. Confirm your Application. Now go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App to Approve the mandate. Open Demat Account with Edelweiss.
|What is Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries IPO Size?|
Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries IPO size is ₹17.07 crores.
|What is Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries IPO Price Band?|
Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries IPO Price Band is ₹23.
|What is Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries IPO Minimum and Maximum Lot Size?|
The minimum bid is 6000 Shares with ₹1,38,000 amount while the maximum bid is 6000 shares with ₹1,38,000.
|What is the Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries IPO Allotment Date?|
Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries IPO allotment date is 15 September 2023.
|What is the Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries IPO Listing Date?|
Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries IPO listing date is 18 September 2023. The IPO is to list on NSE SME.