Rainbow Children’s Medicare Limited operates a multi-speciality pediatric, obstetrics and gynaecology hospital chain in India. The company offers a wide range of services such as newborn and pediatric intensive care, pediatric multi-speciality services, pediatric quaternary care, obstetrics and gynaecology, which includes normal and complex obstetric care, and multidisciplinary fetal care, perinatal genetic and fertility care.
Rainbow Children’s Medicare operates 14 hospitals and three clinics in six cities, with a total bed capacity of 1,500 beds, as of September 30, 2021. In 1999, the company started its first pediatric speciality hospital in Hyderabad.
Rainbow Children’s Medicare Limited operates on a full-time doctor model ensuring that most of the core specialists are available 24/7 which is particularly important for children’s emergency, neonatal and pediatric intensive care services. As of September 30, 2021, the company had 602 full-time doctors and 1,686 part-time/visiting doctors.
- Our ability to conceptualize, create and operate specialized children’s hospitals.
- Leading pediatric multi-specialty healthcare chain with strong clinical expertise in managing complex diseases.
- Comprehensive perinatal care provider, with synergies between pediatric and obstetrics and gynecology services.
- Hub-and-spoke model that provides synergies and ensures better care and access for patients.
- Proven ability to attract, train and retain high-caliber medical professionals.
- Strong track record of growth, operational and financial performance.
- Experienced senior management team with strong institutional shareholder support.
- Dr. Ramesh Kancharla
- Dr. Dinesh Kumar Chirla
- Dr. Adarsh Kancharla
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (Rs in Millions)|
|Profit After Tax||812.18||233.15||395.68||553.40||445.90|
Object Of The Issue
- Early redemption of NCDs issued by our Company, in full
- Capital expenditure towards setting up of new hospitals and purchase of medical equipment for such new hospitals
- General corporate purposes
Rainbow Children Medicare IPO Peer Comparison
|S. No.||Face Value||Company Name||PE|
|1||10||Narayana Hrudalaya Limited||N/A|
|2||10||Max Healthcare Institute Limited||N/A|
|3||5||Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited||485.29|
|4||10||Fortis Healthcare Limited||N/A|
|5||10||Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Limited||N/A|
Rainbow Children Medicare IPO Strengths
- Ability to conceptualize, create and operate specialized children’s hospitals
- Leading pediatric multi-specialty healthcare chain with strong clinical expertise in managing complex diseases
- Comprehensive perinatal care provider, with synergies between pediatric and obstetrics and gynecology services
- Hub-and-spoke model that provides synergies and ensures better care and access for patients
- Proven ability to attract, train and retain high-caliber medical professionals
Rainbow Children Medicare IPO Risks
- Dependent on ability to attract and retain medical professionals
- Engage doctors primarily on a consultancy service contract basis and there is no assurance that their doctors will not prematurely terminate their agreements
- Failure to manage growth or implement growth strategies
- Failure to obtain or renew approvals, licenses, registrations and permit or failing complying with applicable safety, health, environmental, labor and other regulations.
- Face intense competition from other healthcare service providers
Rainbow Children Medicare IPO – Details
|IPO Opening Date||27 April 2022|
|IPO Closing Date||29 April 2022|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||₹280 Crore|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹516 To ₹542 Per Equity Share|
|Market Lot||27 Shares ( 1 Lot)|
|Min Order||27 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Register||KFin Technologies Limited|
|QIB Shares Offered||50% of the net offer|
|Retail Shares Offered||35% of the net offer|
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered||15% of the net offer|
Rainbow Children Medicare IPO – Date Schedule
|IPO Open Date||27 April 2022|
|IPO Close Date||29 April 2022|
|Basis of Allotment Date||05 May 2022|
|Initiation of Refunds||06 May 2022|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||09 May 2022|
|IPO Listing Date||10 May 2022|
Rainbow Children Medicare IPO – Lots Size & Price
|Application||Lots||Shares||Amount ( Cut-Off)|
|Pre Issue Share Holding||62.19%|
|Post Issue Share Holding||49.83%|
Rainbow Children Medicare IPO Prospectus
Company Contact Information
|Rainbow Children’s Medicare Limited|
Survey No. 403,
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500 034
Phone: + 91 40 49692244
Rainbow Children Medicare IPO Registrar
|KFin Technologies Limited|
Phone: 04067162222, 04079611000
Rainbow Children Medicare IPO Lead Manager(s)
|1. Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited|
2. J.P. Morgan India Private Limited
3. IIFL Securities Limited
Rainbow Children Medicare IPO FAQs
|When Rainbow Children Medicare IPO will open?|
The Rainbow Children Medicare IPO dates are 27 April 2022 To 29 April 2022.
|What is the lot size of Rainbow Children Medicare IPO?|
Rainbow Children Medicare IPO lot size is 27 Shares and total amount is ₹14,634.
|How to apply for Rainbow Children Medicare IPO?|
You can apply in Rainbow Children Medicare IPO online using either UPI or ASBA as payment method. ASBA IPO application is available in the net banking of your bank account. UPI IPO application is offered by brokers who don’t offer banking services.
|When is Rainbow Children Medicare IPO listing date?|
The Rainbow Children Medicare IPO listing date is announced. The date of Rainbow Children Medicare IPO listing is [10 May 2022].