Founded in 2000, Shriram Properties is part of the Shriram Group and is one of the leading residential development companies in South India. The company focuses mainly on the middle market and affordable housing categories. The company also exists in the mid-range real estate market as well as the commercial and office segments. Bengaluru and Chennai are important markets for the company. The company also operates in Coimbatore, Visakhapatnam, and Kolkata.
As of December 31, 2020, the company has completed 29 projects, of which 24 are in the cities of Bengaluru and Chennai. As of 31 December 2020, the company has a full portfolio of 35 ongoing projects, under development projects, and upcoming projects, phases, reaching 46.74 million square meters of marketable space.
- Part of the reputed Shriram Group
- One of the leading residential real estate development companies in South India
- Proven capabilities in project identification and execution
- Strong strategic relationships with financial investors
- Scalable and asset-light business model
- Strong Financial Position
- Well-positioned to benefit from regulatory and industry developments
- The experienced and professional management team
- M. Murali
- Shriram properties Holding Private Limited
- Shriram Group Executives Welfare Trust
|Particulars||For the year/period ended ( in Cr.)|
|Profit After Tax||(65.02)||(86.39)||48.79||343.01|
Objects Of The Issue
- Repayment and/ or pre-payment, in full or part, of certain borrowings availed by the company and its subsidiaries, Shriprop Structures, Global Entropolis and Bengal Shriram; and
- General corporate purposes, subject to applicable laws.
Shriram Properties IPO Peer Comparison
|S. No.||Company Name||PE|
|2||Prestige Estates Projects Limited||28.98|
|3||Brigade Enterprises Limited||42.14|
|4||Godrej Properties Limited||126.16|
|5||Oberoi Realty Limited||29.37|
|6||Sunteck Realty Limited||40.88|
Shriram Properties IPO Risk
- The success of the real estate market in India, in term, and specifically in South India, has a substantial impact on their company and income. Market circumstances may have an impact on their capacity to sell their projects at projected prices, resulting in lower revenues and profitability.
- The impact of COVID-19 illness on their business and operations in the coming is unknown and impossible to predict.
- Their real estate development efforts are centred in South India’s major cities. As a result, we are vulnerable to economic, legislative, and other developments in South India, and natural calamities.
- They focus heavily on their residential development business, especially in the mid-market and low income housing segments, and their capability to identify and react to customer needs is essential to their performance
- Their company, financial performance, and results of activities may be negatively impacted if we are unable to maintain to gain from their connection with their Promoters and the Shriram Group and the “Shriram” brand.
- Substantial rises in the cost of labour and essential building products, as well as shortfalls or disruptions in availability, might influence our anticipated construction costs and schedules, leading in cost overruns and reducing their earnings.
Shriram Properties IPO – Details
|IPO Opening Date||08 December 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||10 December 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||₹ 600 Crore|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹ 113 To ₹ 118 Per Equity Share|
|Market Lot||125 Shares (1 Lot)|
|Min Order||125 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Register||K FinTech Private Limited|
Shriram Properties IPO – Date Schedule
|IPO Open Date||08 December 2021|
|IPO Close Date||10 December 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Date||15 December 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||16 December 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||17 December 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||20 December 2021|
Shriram Properties IPO – Lots Size & Price
|Application||Lots||Shares||Amount ( Cut-Off)|
|Pre Issue Share Holding||31.98%|
|Post Issue Share Holding|
Shriram Properties IPO Prospectus
Company Contact Information
|Shriram Properties Limited|
Lakshmi Neela Rite Choice Chamber, New No. 9,
Bazullah Road, T. Nagar, Chennai 600017,
Tamil Nadu, India
Phone: +91 44 4001 4410
Shriram Properties IPO Registrar
|KFin Technologies Private Limited|
Selenium Tower-B, Plot 31 & 32, Gachibowli
Financial District, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally
Hyderabad 500 032
Tel: +91 40 6716 2222
E-mail: : email@example.com
Shriram Properties IPO Lead Manager(s)
|1. Axis Capital Limited|
2. ICICI Securities Ltd
3. Nomura Financial Advisory and Securities (India) Private Limited
Shriram Properties IPO FAQs
|When Shriram Properties IPO will open?|
The Shriram Properties IPO dates are 08 December 2021 To 10 December 2021.
|What is the lot size of Shriram Properties IPO?|
Shriram Properties IPO lot size is 125 Shares Shares and total amount is ₹ 14,750.
|How to apply for Shriram Properties IPO?|
You can apply in Shriram Properties IPO online using either UPI or ASBA as payment method. ASBA IPO application is available in the net banking of your bank account. UPI IPO application is offered by brokers who don’t offer banking services.
|When is Shriram Properties IPO listing date?|
The Shriram Properties IPO listing date is announced. The date of Shriram Properties IPO listing is 20 December 2021.