Syrma SGS Technology Limited is a technology-focused engineering and design firm that provides turnkey electronics manufacturing services for various end-use industries such as industrial appliances, automotive, healthcare, consumer goods and information technology.
According to the F&S report, the fastest growing India-based ESDM firms are among the broad group of EMS players in India. Their company has a history of technical innovation that includes working with the tech players of their marquee customers.
Syrma SGS Technology have evolved to provide integrated providers and OEM solutions, from initial product concept to mass production, through co-creation of product concept and realization.
The company operates through eleven manufacturing facilities in north India (i.e. Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, and Uttar Pradesh) and south India (i.e. Tamil Nadu and Karnataka). The manufacturing facilities in Tamil Nadu are located in a special economic zone. The manufacturing facility in Haryana has been set up under the Electronic Hardware Technology Park scheme, which allow the company to avail tax and other benefits.
The company has three dedicated R&D facilities, two of which are located at Chennai and Gurgaon and one in Stuttgart, Germany.
- Printed circuit board assemblies (PCBA)
- Radio frequency identification (RFID) products
- Electromagnetic and electromechanical parts
- Memory products – DRAM modules, solid state drives, and USB drives.
- one of the leading design and electronic manufacturing services companies in terms of revenue in Fiscal 2021, driven by our focus on quality and customer relationships.
- established relationships with marquee customers across various countries.
- consistent track record of financial performance.
- diversified and continuously evolving and expanding product portfolio and service offerings catering to customers across various industries, backed by strong R&D capabilities.
- state-of-the-art manufacturing capabilities supported by a global supplier network, with a focus on vertical integration.
- experienced promoters supported with senior management team with proven track record of performance.
Is Syrma SGS Technology good for Investment?
Syrma SGS Technology Limited includes a wide range of products and services in its product portfolio.
The company has maintained a positive track record in offering its customers, world-class products and services in all dimensions.
As an Electronics Production Services (EMS) technology company, it focuses on the continuous development of innovations, whether in goods or processes.
The proposed IPO by the technology-based engineering and design company aims to expand its manufacturing capacity and invest in research and development, urging the funds to maintain their long-term working capital requirements.
- Sandeep Tandon
- Jasbir Singh Gujral
- Veena Kumari Tandon
- Tancom Electronics Private Limited
|Particulars||31 March 2021||31 March 2020||31 March 2019|
|Profit After Tax||28.62||43.88||20.97|
Object Of The Issue
- Funding capital expenditure requirements to expand manufacturing and R&D facilities.
- Funding long-term working capital requirements besides.
- General corporate purposes.
Syrma SGS Technology Peer Comparison
|S. No.||Face Value||Company Name||PE|
|1||2||Dixon Technologies Ltd.||201.96|
|2||10||Amber Enterprise India||131.02|
Syrma SGS Technology IPO Strengths
- The company offers designing, manufacturing and R&D services to the OEM industry.
- They are one of the leading design and electronic manufacturing companies in terms of revenue in Fiscal 2021.
- They have established relationships with global marquee customers to continue growing their revenue.
Syrma SGS Technology IPO Risks
- Not being able to maintain long-term relationships with clients may impact future cash flow.
- Failing to meet stringent industry standards and strict quality restrictions may hurt the company’s future profitability.
- The company continues to face competition and global risks that can hurt future profit potential.
Syrma SGS Technology IPO – Details
|IPO Opening Date||12 August 2022|
|IPO Closing Date||18 August 2022|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||₹840 Crore|
|Fresh Issue||₹766 Crore|
|Offer For Sale||33,69,360 Shares|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹209 to ₹220|
|Market Lot||68 Shares (1 Lot)|
|Min Order||68 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Register||LinkInTime India Private Limited|
|QIB Shares Offered||Not more than 50% of the Net Offer|
|Retail Shares Offered||Not less than 35% of the Net Offer|
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered||Not less than 15% of the Net Offer|
Syrma SGS Technology IPO – Date Schedule
|IPO Open Date||12 August 2022|
|IPO Close Date||18 August 2022|
|Basis of Allotment Date||23 August 2022|
|Initiation of Refunds||24 August 2022|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||25 August 2022|
|IPO Listing Date||26 August 2022|
Syrma SGS Technology IPO – Lots Size & Price
|Application||Lots||Shares||Amount ( Cut-Off)|
|Pre Issue Share Holding||58.78%|
|Post Issue Share Holding||–|
Syrma SGS Technology IPO Prospectus
Company Contact Information
|Syrma SGS Technology Ltd|
Plot B27, Phase II, Zone B,
MEPZ-SEZ, Sanatorium, Tambaram,
Chennai 600 045
Phone: 022 40363000
Syrma SGS Technology IPO Registrar
|Link Intime India Private Limited|
C 101, 247 Park
L.B.S. Marg, Vikhroli (West),
Mumbai 400 083, Maharashtra
Tel: +91 22 4918 6270
Syrma SGS Technology IPO Lead Manager(s)
|1. IIFL Securities Limited|
2. ICICI Securities Limited
3. DAM Capital Advisors Limited
Syrma SGS Technology IPO FAQs
|What is Syrma SGS Technology IPO?|
Syrma SGS Technology IPO is a main-board IPO. The issue is priced at ₹209 to ₹220 per equity share. The IPO is to be listed on BSE & NSE.
|When Syrma SGS Technology IPO will open?|
The IPO is to open on 12 August 2022 for QIB, NII, and Retail Investors.
|What is Syrma SGS Technology IPO Investors Portion?|
The investors’ portion for QIB-50%, NII-15%, and Retail 35%.
|How to Apply the Syrma SGS Technology IPO?|
You can apply Syrma SGS Technology IPO via ASBA online via your bank account. You can also apply for ASBA online via UPI through your stock brokers. You can also apply via your stock brokers by filling up the offline form.
|How to Apply the Syrma SGS Technology IPO through Angle One?|
Log in to Angle One Application with your credentials. Select the IPO. You will see the IPO Name “Syrma SGS Technology”. Click on Bid Button. Confirm your Application. Now go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App to Approve the mandate. Open Demat Account with Angle One.
|How to Apply the Syrma SGS Technology IPO through 5 Paisa?|
Log in to 5 Paisa Application with your credentials. Select the IPO. You will see the IPO Name “Syrma SGS Technology”. Click on Bid Button. Confirm your Application. Now go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App to Approve the mandate. Open Demat Account with 5 Paisa.
|How to Apply the Syrma SGS Technology IPO through Upstox?|
Log in to Upstox Application with your credentials. Select the IPO. You will see the IPO Name “Syrma SGS Technology”. Click on Bid Button. Confirm your Application. Now go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App to Approve the mandate. Open Demat Account with Upstox.
|How to Apply the Syrma SGS Technology IPO through IIFL?|
Log in to IIFL Application with your credentials. Select the IPO. You will see the IPO Name “Syrma SGS Technology”. Click on Bid Button. Confirm your Application. Now go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App to Approve the mandate. Open Demat Account with IIFL.
|What is Syrma SGS Technology IPO Size?|
Syrma SGS Technology IPO size is ₹840 crores.
|What is Syrma SGS Technology IPO Price Band?|
Syrma SGS Technology IPO Price Band is ₹209 to ₹220.
|What is Syrma SGS Technology IPO Minimum and Maximum Lot Size?|
The minimum bid is 68 Shares with ₹14,960 amount while the maximum bid is 884 shares with ₹1,94,480.
|What is the Syrma SGS Technology IPO Allotment Date?|
Syrma SGS Technology IPO allotment date is 23 August 2022.
|What is the Syrma SGS Technology IPO Listing Date?|
Syrma SGS Technology IPO listing date is 26 August 2022. The IPO is to list on BSE and NSE.