Techknowgreen Solutions Limited, previously known as Techno Green Environmental Solutions, provides environmental consulting services.
The key offerings include Consulting – Regulatory | Sustainability, Technology – Execution | Info Tech and Research – Policy | Engineering.
Techknowgreen Solutions is one of the first companies in India to provide environmental IT solutions through cutting-edge software applications and compliance solutions.
The company has three verticals:
- Consulting Regulatory and Sustainability: This includes environmental impact assessment, sustainability reporting, and climatology; environmental compliance; environmental due diligence: site assessment phase, chemical analysis phase, and remediation, DPR and designing which includes STP, ETP., WTP, SWM, remediation, Air Pollution Control (Urban), HWM, EPR, and Renewables; Training and sensitization; and Environment crime investigation.
- Technology Execution and Info Tech: This includes wastewater management: STP, ETP, Zero Liquid discharge (ZLD); Air quality: developed products such as YUKA Yantra for indoor Air and virtual chimney for ambient Air purification; Solid Waste: BIOGAS, organic composter; Remediation: Soil, decontamination, hazardous waste. Information Technology: Software development, KYC (Know your compliance), Intelligent decision support system (IDSS); Applications: ROCO footprint, E-catalyst, and mass plantation applications for MPCB; and IoT: data communication interface for applications and software.
- Research Policy and Engineering: This includes Carbon capture, storage, and utilization (CCUS), modeling Blue Carbon, Carbon sink, Carbon and methane – neutrality and Climate resilience, Wastewater trading, circular economic wetland technology, Advanced Oxidation process (AOP), nature-based solutions (NBS), environmental surveillance, Compliance monitoring, Big data, Cost and health benefit analysis (CBA), analysis of Alternatives, policy screening.
Techknowgreen’s clientele comes from government, semi-government organizations, MNCs, large companies, mid-size companies, and MSMEs.
Techknowgreen Solutions IPO – Details
|IPO Opening Date||18 September 2023|
|IPO Closing Date||21 September 2023|
|Issue Type||Fixed Price Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||19,44,000 Shares Worth ₹16.72 Crore|
Fresh Issue: 19,44,000 Shares Worth ₹16.72 Crore
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|Market Lot||1600 Shares|
|Min Order||1600 Shares (1 Lot)|
|Listing At||BSE SME|
|Register||Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd|
|Other Shares Offered||50%|
|Retail Shares Offered||50%|
Techknowgreen Solutions IPO – Date Schedule
|IPO Open Date||18 September 2023|
|IPO Close Date||21 September 2023|
|Basis of Allotment||26 September 2023|
|Initiation of Refund||27 September 2023|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||28 September 2023|
|IPO Listing Date||29 September 2023|
|Cut-off time for UPI mandate confirmation||5 PM on Sep 21, 2023|
Techknowgreen Solutions IPO – Lots Size & Price
|Application||Lots||Shares||Amount ( Cut-Off)|
- Established and proven track record;
- Leveraging the experience of company’s Promoters;
- Cordial relations with their customers;
- Focus on consistently meeting quality standards.
- Increase Brand Awareness.
- Strategic Alliance Opportunities.
- Ajay Ramakant Ojha
- Prasad Rangrao Pawar
Object Of The Issue
- Investment in research and development (“R&D”) initiatives with includes hiring of experienced R&D resources and purchase of equipment to support R&D initiatives.
- Investment in office Premises.
- Refurbishment of new office Premises and purchase of office equipment’s.
- Expansion of company’s execution and support service teams including hiring of resources with expertise in environmental consulting.
- Repayment of Bank facilities.
- General Corporate Purposes.
|Particulars||Total Revenue||Total Expense||Profit After Tax||Total Borrowing|
|31 March 2021||7.85||7.34||0.37||4.51|
|31 March 2022||9.99||8.48||1.08||2.86|
|31 March 2023||14.86||8.62||4.51||2.87|
Key Performance Indicator
|Market Cap (₹ Cr.)||63.49|
Techknowgreen Solutions IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding||89.02%|
|Post Issue Share Holding||65.58%|
Techknowgreen Solutions IPO Prospectus
Company Contact Information
|Techknowgreen Solutions Limited|
Flat-202, Hem Opal Apartment,
Plot No. 26, Ekta Park Society,
Wakdewadi Pune – 411003
Phone: +91 9607002553
Techknowgreen Solutions IPO Registrar
|Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd|
Phone: +91-22-6263 8200
Techknowgreen Solutions IPO Lead Manager(s)
|1. Indorient Financial Services Ltd|
|What is Techknowgreen Solutions IPO?|
Techknowgreen Solutions IPO is a SME IPO. The issue is priced at ₹86 per equity share. The IPO is to be listed on BSE SME.
|When Techknowgreen Solutions IPO will open?|
The IPO is to open on 18 September 2023 for Other – 50% and Retail – 50% Investors.
|How to Techknowgreen Solutions IPO?|
You can apply Techknowgreen Solutions IPO via ASBA online via your bank account. You can also apply for ASBA online via UPI through your stock brokers. You can also apply via your stock brokers by filling up the offline form.
|How to Apply the Techknowgreen Solutions IPO through 5 Paisa?|
Log in to 5 Paisa Application with your credentials. Select the IPO. You will see the IPO Name “Techknowgreen Solutions”. Click on Bid Button. Confirm your Application. Now go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App to Approve the mandate. Open Demat Account with 5 Paisa.
|How to Apply the Techknowgreen Solutions IPO through Edelweiss?|
Log in to Angle One Application with your credentials. Select the IPO. You will see the IPO Name “Techknowgreen Solutions”. Click on Bid Button. Confirm your Application. Now go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App to Approve the mandate. Open Demat Account with Edelweiss.
|What is Techknowgreen Solutions IPO Size?|
Techknowgreen Solutions IPO size is ₹16.72 crores.
|What is Techknowgreen Solutions IPO Price Band?|
Techknowgreen Solutions IPO Price Band is ₹86.
|What is Techknowgreen Solutions IPO Minimum and Maximum Lot Size?|
The minimum bid is 1600 Shares with ₹1,37,600 amount while the maximum bid is 1600 shares with ₹1,37,600 .
|What is the Techknowgreen Solutions IPO Allotment Date?|
Techknowgreen Solutions IPO allotment date is 26 September 2023.
|What is the Techknowgreen Solutions IPO Listing Date?|
Techknowgreen Solutions IPO listing date is 29 September 2023. The IPO is to list on BSE SME.