Venus Pipes & Tubes IPO is a stainless steel pipes and tubes manufacturer and exporter in India having over six years of experience in two broad categories: seamless tubes/pipes and welded tubes/pipes, under which it currently manufactures five product lines, namely, stainless steel high precision & heat exchanger tubes, stainless steel hydraulic & instrumentation tubes, stainless steel seamless pipes, stainless steel welded pipe and stainless steel box pipes.
Under the brand name “Venus”, it supplies its products for applications in diverse sectors including chemicals, engineering, fertilizers, pharmaceuticals, power, food processing, paper, oil and gas. It has one manufacturing plant which is strategically located at Bhuj-Bhachau highway, Dhaneti (Kutch, Gujarat).
It has an in-house quality team comprising of 27 dedicated personnel, ensuring that raw materials as well as end products are tested on all quality parameters and fulfilling all international product standards.
Venus Pipes & Tubes Limited has one manufacturing plant which is located at Bhuj-Bhachau highway, Dhaneti (Kutch, Gujarat) with an installed capacity of 10,800 MT per annum. The company sells products in both domestic and international markets. Venus Pipes & Tubes exports its products to 18 countries including Brazil, the UK, Israel and countries in the European Union, etc.
- International Accreditations and product approvals.
- Specialised production of Stainless-Steel Pipes and Tubes.
- Multi-fold demand of our Products.
- Customer Diversification.
- Experienced & Qualified Team.
- Megharam Sagramji Choudhary
- Jayantiram Motiram Choudhary
- Dhruv Mahendrakumar Patel
- Arun Kothari
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (Rs in Million)|
|Profit After Tax||236.32||41.28||37.50|
Object Of The Issue
- To meet long-term working capital requirements.
- General corporate purposes.
- Financing project costs for capacity growth, technology upgrades, operational cost optimization, manufacturing facility support, and backward integration for hollow pipe manufacturing.
Venus Pipes & Tubes IPO Peer Comparison
|S. No.||Face Value||Company Name||PE|
|1||2||Jindal Saw Limited||9.43|
|2||2||Ratnamani Metal & Tubes Limited||32.06|
Venus Pipes & Tubes IPO Strengths
- International Accreditations and product approvals
- Specialised production of Stainless Steel Pipes and Tubes
- Multi-fold demand of the products
- Customer Diversification as products are sold domestically and internationally
Venus Pipes & Tubes IPO Risks
- Competition from other large and established competitors and failing to compete may lead to decline in demand for the products.
- Uncertainties in demand as there is no assurance of customers and suppliers continuing the business or purchases due to lack of long-term commitment.
- Various challenge put toward due to limited operating history in a highly competitive industry.
- Products maybe become obsolete due to a breakthrough in the development of technology or alternate products.
- May not be able to adequately protect its intellectual property and may be subject to claims that the firm infringe on the intellectual property rights of others.
Venus Pipes & Tubes IPO – Details
|IPO Opening Date||11 May 2022|
|IPO Closing Date||13 May 2022|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||₹165.42 Crore|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|Market Lot||46 Shares (1 Lot)|
|Min Order||46 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Register||KFin Technologies Limited|
|QIB Shares Offered||50% of the net offer|
|Retail Shares Offered||35% of the net offer|
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered||15% of the net offer|
Venus Pipes & Tubes IPO – Date Schedule
|IPO Open Date||11 May 2022|
|IPO Close Date||13 May 2022|
|Basis of Allotment Date||19 May 2022|
|Initiation of Refunds||20 May 2022|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||23 May 2022|
|IPO Listing Date||24 May 2022|
Venus Pipes & Tubes IPO – Lots Size & Price
|Application||Lots||Shares||Amount ( Cut-Off)|
|Pre Issue Share Holding||64.27%|
|Post Issue Share Holding||48.20%|
Venus Pipes & Tubes IPO Prospectus
Company Contact Information
|Venus Pipes & Tubes Limited|
Survey No. 233/2 and
Bhuj, Kachchh – 370020 Gujarat
Phone: +91 2836 232 183/84
Venus Pipes & Tubes IPO Registrar
|KFin Technologies Limited|
Phone: 04067162222, 04079611000
Venus Pipes & Tubes IPO Lead Manager(s)
|1. SMC Capitals Limited|
Venus Pipes & Tubes IPO FAQs
|When Venus Pipes & Tubes IPO will open?|
The Venus Pipes & Tubes IPO dates are 11 May 2022 To 13 May 2022.
|What is the lot size of Venus Pipes & Tubes IPO?|
Venus Pipes & Tubes IPO lot size is 46 Shares and total amount is ₹14,996.
|How to apply for Venus Pipes & Tubes IPO?|
You can apply in Venus Pipes & Tubes IPO online using either UPI or ASBA as payment method. ASBA IPO application is available in the net banking of your bank account. UPI IPO application is offered by brokers who don’t offer banking services.
|When is Venus Pipes & Tubes IPO listing date?|
The Venus Pipes & Tubes IPO listing date is announced. The date of Venus Pipes & Tubes IPO listing is 24 May 2022.