Yatharth Hospital and Trauma Care Services Limited is a multi-care hospital chain. They rank among the top 10 largest private hospitals in the National Capital Region of Delhi.
Yatharth Hospital presently operates three super specialty hospitals situated in Delhi NCR, i.e., at Noida, Greater Noida, and Noida Extension, Uttar Pradesh. Further, Noida Extension Hospital has 450 beds and is one of the largest hospitals around the area.
To extend its operations and services, the company acquired a 305-bedded multi-specialty hospital in Orchha, Madhya Pradesh. This too is among the largest hospital in the locality.
A team of 370 doctors is engaged with the company. They offer healthcare services across numerous specialties and super specialties.
The super specialty or Centres of Excellence (COE) of the hospital includes:
- Centre of Medicine
- Centre of General Surgery
- Centre of Gastroenterology
- Centre of Cardiology
- Centre of Nephrology & Urology
- Centre of Pulmonology
- Centre of Neurosciences
- Centre of Paediatrics
- Centre of Gynaecology
- Centre of Orthopaedics
- Spine & Rheumatology
Yatharth Hospital IPO – Details
|IPO Opening Date||26 July 2023|
|IPO Closing Date||28 July 2023|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||2,28,85,023 Shares Worth ₹686.55 Crore|
Fresh Issue: 1,63,33,333 Shares Worth ₹490 Crore
Offer For Sale: 65,51,690 Shares Worth ₹196.55 Crore
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹285 – ₹300|
|Market Lot||50 Shares|
|Min Order||50 Shares (1 Lot)|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Register||Link Intime India Private Limited|
|QIB Shares Offered||50%|
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered||15%|
|Retail Shares Offered||35%|
Yatharth Hospital IPO – Date Schedule
|IPO Open Date||26 July 2023|
|IPO Close Date||28 July 2023|
|Basis of Allotment Date||2 August 2023|
|Initiation of Refunds||3 August 2023|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||4 August 2023|
|IPO Listing Date||7 August 2023|
|Cut-off time for UPI mandate confirmation||5 PM on Jul 28, 2023|
Yatharth Hospital IPO – Lots Size & Price
- Among the leading super-specialty hospital in Delhi NCR with diverse specialty and payer mix;
- Advanced and high-end medical equipment and technology;
- Ability to attract quality doctors, nurses, paramedical, and other staff;
- Experienced and qualified professional management team with strong execution track record; and
- Track record of stable operating and financial performance and growth.
- Ajay Kumar Tyagi
- Kapil Kumar
|Particulars||Total Revenue||Total Expense||Profit After Tax||Total Borrowing|
|31 March 2021||229.18||201.06||19.58||186.10|
|31 March 2022||402.58||339.48||44.16||258.18|
|31 March 2023||523.10||435.42||65.76||263.77|
Key Performance Indicator
|Market Cap (₹ Cr.)||2575.51|
Object Of The Issue
- Repayment/ prepayment, in full or part, of certain borrowings availed by the Company.
- Repayment/ prepayment, in full or part, of certain borrowings availed by the Subsidiaries, namely, AKS Medical & Research Centre Private Limited and Ramraja Multispeciality Hospital & Trauma Centre Private Limited.
- Funding capital expenditure expenses of the Company for two hospitals, namely, Noida Hospital and Greater Noida Hospital.
- Funding capital expenditure expenses of the Subsidiaries, AKS and Ramraja, for respective hospitals operated by them.
- Funding inorganic growth initiatives through acquisitions and other strategic initiatives.
- General corporate purposes.
Yatharth Hospital IPO Peer Comparison
|S. No.||Face Value||Company Name||PE|
|1||5||Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited||89.44|
|2||10||Fortis Healthcare Limited||40.36|
|3||10||Narayana Hrudalaya Limited||33.29|
|4||10||Max Healthcare Institute Limited||52.66|
|5||10||Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Limited||42.44|
|6||10||Healthcare Global Enterprises Limited||151.02|
|7||2||Global Health Limited||52.44|
Yatharth Hospital IPO Strengths
- They are among the top ten private healthcare providers with multi-speciality services.
- The brand has recently acquired a 305-bed facility, taking its bed capacity to 1405.
- Their ability to pass on the increasing cost of healthcare successfully to patients.
Yatharth Hospital IPO Risks
- The continuity of their service depends on their ability to retain experienced doctors and healthcare professionals. A higher attrition rate would damage future profit potential.
- Inability to maintain and enhance a brand’s reputation and awareness can lead to financial damages.
- As their hospitals are concentrated in the Delhi region, any severe development and economic growth in the area can impact their growth.
Yatharth Hospital IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding||91.34%|
|Post Issue Share Holding||66.33%|
Yatharth Hospital IPO Prospectus
Company Contact Information
|Yatharth Hospital and Trauma Care Services Limited|
JA 108 DLF Tower A
Jasola District Centre
South Delhi, Delhi – 110 025
Phone: +91 11 4996 7892
Yatharth Hospital IPO Registrar
|Link Intime India Private Limited|
Phone: +91-22-4918 6270
Yatharth Hospital IPO Lead Manager(s)
|1. Intensive Fiscal Services Private Limited|
2. IIFL Securities Limited
3. Ambit Private Limited
Yatharth Hospital IPO FAQs
|What is Yatharth Hospital IPO?|
Yatharth Hospital IPO is a main-board IPO. The issue is priced at ₹285 to ₹300 per equity share. The IPO is to be listed on BSE & NSE.
|When Yatharth Hospital IPO will open?|
The IPO is to open on 26 July 2023 for QIB, NII, and Retail Investors.
|What is Yatharth Hospital IPO Investors Portion?|
The investors’ portion for QIB – 50%, NII – 15%, and Retail – 35%.
|How to Apply the Yatharth Hospital IPO?|
You can apply Yatharth Hospital IPO via ASBA online via your bank account. You can also apply for ASBA online via UPI through your stock brokers. You can also apply via your stock brokers by filling up the offline form.
|How to Apply the Yatharth Hospital IPO through Angle One?|
Log in to Angle One Application with your credentials. Select the IPO. You will see the IPO Name “Yatharth Hospital”. Click on Bid Button. Confirm your Application. Now go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App to Approve the mandate. Open Demat Account with Angle One.
|How to Apply the Yatharth Hospital IPO through 5 Paisa?|
Log in to 5 Paisa Application with your credentials. Select the IPO. You will see the IPO Name “Yatharth Hospital”. Click on Bid Button. Confirm your Application. Now go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App to Approve the mandate. Open Demat Account with 5 Paisa.
|How to Apply the Yatharth Hospital IPO through Upstox?|
Log in to Upstox Application with your credentials. Select the IPO. You will see the IPO Name “Yatharth Hospital”. Click on Bid Button. Confirm your Application. Now go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App to Approve the mandate. Open Demat Account with Upstox.
|How to Apply the Yatharth Hospital IPO through IIFL?|
Log in to IIFL Application with your credentials. Select the IPO. You will see the IPO Name “Yatharth Hospital”. Click on Bid Button. Confirm your Application. Now go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App to Approve the mandate. Open Demat Account with IIFL.
|What is Yatharth Hospital IPO Size?|
Yatharth Hospital IPO size is ₹686.55 Cr.
|What is Yatharth Hospital IPO Price Band?|
Yatharth Hospital IPO Price Band is ₹285 to ₹300.
|What is Yatharth Hospital IPO Minimum and Maximum Lot Size?|
The minimum bid is 50 Shares with ₹15,000 amount while the maximum bid is 650 shares with ₹1,95,000.
|What is the Yatharth Hospital IPO Allotment Date?|
Yatharth Hospital IPO allotment date is 2 August 2023.
|What is the Yatharth Hospital IPO Listing Date?|
Yatharth Hospital IPO listing date is 7 August 2023. The IPO is to list on BSE and NSE.