Aether Industries Limited started its operations in 2013. The company is registered in Gujarat as a speciality chemicals company. Aether Industries is driven towards creating a niche in the global market and emerge as a leader with its high-class and distinct approaches towards chemistry, technology, and systems.
Aether Industries Limited is an Indian specialty chemical company specialising in advanced intermediates and specialty chemicals that need complicated and distinct chemistry and technical core skills. Aether Industries serves a variety of sectors and entities with its products which are formulated through complex and differentiated chemistry and technology.
Aether Industries offers a wide range of 22 products. The company is consistently designing and providing solutions to various institutions. Aether Industries company spends a sustainable sum of its resources on Research and Development. Presently, the company has a specialized team of scientists and chemical engineers comprising of 141 members. To offer seamless efficiency in operations, Aether Industries has set 2 manufacturing facilities in Gujarat spanning around 3,500 sq mts and 10,500 sq mts respectively.
- Differentiated portfolio of market-leading products.
- Focus on R&D to leverage our core competencies of chemistry and technology.
- Long-standing relationships with a diversified customer base.
- Synergistic Business Models focused on Large Scale Manufacturing, CRAMS and Contract Manufacturing.
- Focus on Quality, Environment, Health, and Safety (QEHS).
- Strong and consistent financial performance.
- Experienced Promoters and Senior Management with extensive domain knowledge.
Is Aether Industries good for Investment?
Aether Industries nine-year-old company has proved to be amongst well-built organizations in the industry with its large capacity and in-depth Research and Development speciality. Aether Industries company undertakes continuous improvement in R&D.
Alongside its two established manufacturing units, Aether Industries is also setting up two more units and the same will be functioning by the end of the financial year 2022.
Aether Industries company aims at sustainable growth and becoming a leader in the global market with its diversified portfolio.
Aether Industries IPO will be a good opportunity for the company to sustain its viability and growth.
- Ashwin Jayantilal Desai
- Purnima Ashwin Desai
- Rohan Ashwin Desai
- Aman Ashwin Desai
- AJD Family Trust
- PAD Family Trust
- RAD Family Trust
- AAD Family Trust
- AAD Business Trust
|Amount (in INR & Million)|
|30 Sep 2021||30 Sep 2020||31 March 2021||31 March 2020||31 March 2019|
|Profit After Tax||575.06||330.06||711.19||399.56||233.35|
Object Of The Issue
- Rs.136 crore is being kept aside for funding the capital expenditure requirements for the Greenfield project.
- Rs.211.4 crore is to be used to repay or prepay debt availed by the company.
- Rs.165 crore will be used to fund the working capital expenditure requirements of the company.
Aether Industries IPO Peer Comparison
|S. No.||Face Value||Company Name||PE|
|1||1||Clean Science and Technology Limited||128.52|
|2||2||Navin Fluorine International Limited||76.86|
|3||1||Vinati Organics Limited||73.17|
|4||1||PI Industries Limited||58.19|
|5||5||Fine Organics Industries Limited||95.60|
Aether Industries IPO Strengths
- One of the strong suits of the company is their in-house R&D capabilities in chemistry and technology.
- They have a very diversified portfolio of market leading products.
- Aether Industries have maintained a long-standing relationship with their wide customer base.
- The 3 parts of their business model work together in perfect synergy.
- Their business is focused on sustainability as they emphasize on quality, environment, health and safety.
Aether Industries IPO Risks
- The company is subject to certain risks consequent to their operations involving the manufacture, usage, and storage of various hazardous substances.
- The company gets a significant part of their revenue from major customers, and they do not have long term contracts with all of these customers so, if one or more of such customers choose not to source their requirements from Aether, or to terminate their long-term contracts, the business will be adversely affected.
- The company is reliant on certain products to derive the maximum amount of revenue.
- Exchange rate fluctuations may adversely affect the company’s operations as their sales from exports and a portion of the expenditures are denominated in foreign currencies.
Aether Industries IPO – Details
|IPO Opening Date||24 May 2022|
|IPO Closing Date||26 May 2022|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||₹800.89 Crore|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹610 – ₹642|
|Market Lot||23 Shares ( 1 Lot )|
|Min Order||23 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Register||LinkInTime India Private Limited|
|QIB Shares Offered||Not more than 50% of the Net Offer|
|Retail Shares Offered||Not less than 35% of the Net Offer|
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered||Not less than 15% of the Net Offer|
Aether Industries IPO – Date Schedule
|IPO Open Date||24 May 2022|
|IPO Close Date||26 May 2022|
|Basis of Allotment Date||31 May 2022|
|Initiation of Refunds||01 June 2022|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||02 June 2022|
|IPO Listing Date||03 June 2022|
Aether Industries IPO – Lots Size & Price
|Application||Lots||Shares||Amount ( Cut-Off)|
|Pre Issue Share Holding||96.96%|
|Post Issue Share Holding||87.09%|
Aether Industries IPO Prospectus
Company Contact Information
|Aether Industries Limited|
Plot No. 8203, GIDC, Sachin,
Surat – 394230, Gujarat
Tel: +91 261 660 3360
Aether Industries IPO Registrar
|Link Intime India Private Limited|
C 101, 247 Park
L.B.S. Marg, Vikhroli (West),
Mumbai 400 083, Maharashtra
Tel: +91 22 4918 6200
Aether Industries IPO Lead Manager(s)
|1. HDFC Bank Limited|
2. Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited
Aether Industries IPO FAQs
|What is Aether Industries IPO?|
Aether Industries IPO is a main-board IPO. The issue is priced at ₹610 to ₹642 per equity share. The IPO is to be listed on BSE & NSE.
|When Aether Industries IPO will open?|
The IPO is to open on 24 May 2022 for QIB, NII, and Retail Investors.
|What is Aether Industries IPO Investors Portion?|
The investors’ portion for QIB-50%, NII-15%, and Retail 35%.
|How to Apply the Aether Industries IPO?|
You can apply Aether Industries IPO via ASBA online via your bank account. You can also apply for ASBA online via UPI through your stock brokers. You can also apply via your stock brokers by filling up the offline form.
|How to Apply the Aether Industries IPO through Angle One?|
Log in to Angle One Application with your credentials. Select the IPO. You will see the IPO Name “Aether Industries”. Click on Bid Button. Confirm your Application. Now go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App to Approve the mandate. Open Demat Account with Angle One.
|How to Apply the Aether Industries IPO through 5 Paisa?|
Log in to 5 Paisa Application with your credentials. Select the IPO. You will see the IPO Name “Aether Industries”. Click on Bid Button. Confirm your Application. Now go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App to Approve the mandate. Open Demat Account with 5 Paisa.
|How to Apply the Aether Industries IPO through Upstox?|
Log in to Upstox Application with your credentials. Select the IPO. You will see the IPO Name “Aether Industries”. Click on Bid Button. Confirm your Application. Now go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App to Approve the mandate. Open Demat Account with Upstox.
|How to Apply the Aether Industries IPO through IIFL?|
Log in to IIFL Application with your credentials. Select the IPO. You will see the IPO Name “Aether Industries”. Click on Bid Button. Confirm your Application. Now go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App to Approve the mandate. Open Demat Account with IIFL.
|What is Aether Industries IPO Size?|
Aether Industries IPO size is ₹800.89 crores.
|What is Aether Industries IPO Price Band?|
Aether Industries IPO Price Band is ₹610 to ₹642.
|What is Aether Industries IPO Minimum and Maximum Lot Size?|
The minimum bid is 23 Shares with ₹14,766 amount while the maximum bid is 299 shares with ₹1,91,958.
|What is the Aether Industries IPO Allotment Date?|
Aether Industries IPO allotment date is 31 May 2022.
|What is the Aether Industries IPO Listing Date?|
Aether Industries IPO listing date is 03 June 2022. The IPO is to list on BSE and NSE.