Campus Activewear limited is India’s biggest sports and athleisure footwear brand in terms of both value and volume in fiscal 2021. They launched their ‘CAMPUS’ brand in 2005 and are a lifestyle-oriented sports and thleisure footwear brand with a diversified product line for the whole family.
They are the fastest rising scaled sports and athleisure footwear company in India from Fiscal 2019 to Fiscal 2021 (scaled brands are those with over 2 billion in sales in Fiscal 2019).In the branded sports and athleisure footwear sector in India, they had a market share of around 15% by value in Fiscal 2020, which climbed to around 17% in Fiscal 2021. They are among the few well-established Indian brands in a market dominated mostly by overseas companies.As of Fiscal 2021, they are among the most relevant brands in this area, accounting for more than 85% of the entire market potential for sports and athleisure footwear in India.
They provide a wide range of styles, colour palettes, and pricing ranges, as well as a compelling product value proposition. Their mission is to promote shoe awareness and inspire free creative and bold self-expression.Their goal is to become India’s most popular sports and athleisure brand, as well as an intrinsic part of every Indian’s regular active lifestyle.
Their primary target market is the 14-35 age bracket, which accounted for 44% of the Indian sports and athleisure footwear industry in Fiscal 2020.Campus’ targeted audience, in their opinion, have changed tremendously in how they perceive and enjoy fashion over the years, as internet and social technologies have affected the way people shop, notice patterns, and share ideas and interests.
- India’s largest sports and athleisure footwear brand and fastest growing scaled sports and athleisure footwear brand with a robust product portfolio across the demand spectrum.
- Sustained focus on design and product innovation facilitating access to the latest global trends and styles through our fashion-forward approach.
- Difficult to replicate integrated manufacturing capabilities supported by robust supply chain.
- Strong brand recognition, innovative branding, and marketing approach.
- Their experienced management team
- Hari Krishan Agarwal
- Nikhil Aggarwal
|Amount (in INR & Million)|
|30 Sept 21||31 Mar 21||31 Mar 20||31 Mar 19|
|Profit After Tax||300.86||268.63||623.69||386.00|
Object Of The Issue
- Funding organic growth initiatives
- Expanding Network Structures
- Building scales in existing business lines and developing new adjacent business lines
- Upgrading Logistics Operating System
- And for other corporate purposes
Campus Activewear IPO Peer Comparison
|S. No.||Face Value||Company Name||PE|
|1||5||Bata India Limited||N/A|
|2||1||Relaxo Footwears Limited||104.93|
Campus Activewear IPO Strengths
- Campus Activewear is one of the largest growing names in the sports and athleisure market in India, growing from a 15% market share in FY20 to a 17% market share in FY21
- They have always been fashion forward and have a fashion forward approach which enables them to stay updated and innovate newer products as per the latest fashion
- They have a robust supply chain and a very difficult to replicate integrated manufacturing capabilities
- They have an omni-channel network and also a pan-India presence which is helping them move higher up the chain
- They have a very strong brand recognition and a very successful marketing approach
Campus Activewear IPO Risks
- Any failure to keep up with the constantly changing trends and to effectively promote and further develop the brand, will materially affect the business and its operations
- The industry that the company operates in is highly competitive and any failure in effective competition will adversely affect the financials and operations
- Pricing pressures arising from intense competition will adversely affect the ability to increase prices of the products and in turn decrease the gross margins of the company
Campus Activewear IPO – Details
|IPO Opening Date||26 April 2022|
|IPO Closing Date||28 April 2022|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||₹1394.3 Crore|
|Offer For Sale||4,79,50,000 Equity Shares|
|Face Value||₹5 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹278 To ₹292 Per Equity Share|
|Market Lot||51 Shares (1 Lot)|
|Min Order||51 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Register||LinkIntime India Private Limited|
|Employee Discount||Rs 27 Per Equity Share|
|QIB Shares Offered||50% of the net offer|
|Retail Shares Offered||35% of the net offer|
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered||15% of the net offer|
Campus Activewear IPO – Date Schedule
|IPO Open Date||26 April 2022|
|IPO Close Date||28 April 2022|
|Basis of Allotment Date||04 May 2022|
|Initiation of Refunds||05 May 2022|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||06 May 2022|
|IPO Listing Date||09 May 2022|
Campus Activewear IPO – Lots Size & Price
|Application||Lots||Shares||Amount ( Cut-Off)|
|Pre Issue Share Holding||78.21%|
|Post Issue Share Holding||74.1%|
Campus Activewear IPO Prospectus
Company Contact Information
|Campus Activewear Limited|
D-1, Udyog Nagar, Main Rohtak Road,
New Delhi –110041, Delhi, India
Contact Person: Archana Maini
Company Secretary and Compliance Officer
Telephone: +91 11 4327 2500
Campus Activewear IPO Registrar
|Link Intime India Private Limited|
C 101, 247 ParkL.B.S. Marg
Vikhroli (West), Mumbai 400 083
Telephone: +91 22 4918 6200
Investor grievance e-mail: email@example.com
Campus Activewear IPO Lead Manager(s)
|1. JM Financial Limited|
2. BofA Securities India Limited
3. CLSA India Private Limited
4. Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited
Campus Activewear IPO FAQs
|When Campus Activewear IPO will open?|
The Campus Activewear IPO dates are 26 April 2022 To 28 April 2022.
|What is the lot size of Campus Activewear IPO?|
Campus Activewear IPO lot size is 51 Shares and total amount is ₹14,892.
|How to apply for Campus Activewear IPO?|
You can apply in Campus Activewear IPO online using either UPI or ASBA as payment method. ASBA IPO application is available in the net banking of your bank account. UPI IPO application is offered by brokers who don’t offer banking services.
|When is Campus Activewear IPO listing date?|
The Campus Activewear IPO listing date is announced. The date of Campus Activewear IPO listing is [09 May 2022].