Compiled in 1985, Data Patterns is a provider of aerospace electronics solutions that provides a naturally developed defense product industry. The company supplies products to a wide range of defense and aviation platforms – space, air, land, and sea. Key company skills include computer hardware design and development, software design and development, firmware design and development, machine design and development, product model design and development, performance and verification testing, environmental testing and verification, and engineering services opportunities.
The company’s production facility has a 100,000-square-foot factory located on a 5.75-hectare site in Chennai, with facilities for the design, production, fit, and life cycle support of the most reliable electronic systems used for the protection and application of aerospace applications. The company is also planning to acquire another 2.81-hectare site nearby to continue the expansion. As of July 31, 2021, Data Patterns had 760 employees with more than 450 trained engineers.
- Strategic defense & aerospace electronics solutions provider, well-positioned to benefit from the Make in India opportunity.
- Innovation focussed business model
- Sound order book with orders from several prestigious customers in the Indian defense ecosystem
- The modern certified manufacturing facility of international standards
- Track record of profitable growth
- Experienced management team and skilled workforce
- Srinivasagopalan Rangarajan
- Rekha Murthy Rangarajan
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in Millions)|
|Profit After Tax||555.71||210.48||77.02|
Objects Of The Issue
The IPO aims to utilize the net proceed towards the following purposes;
- Prepayment or repayment of all or a portion of certain outstanding borrowings availed by the company.
- Funding working capital requirements of the company.
- Upgrading and expanding company’s existing facilities at Chennai.
- Meet general corporate purposes.
Data Patterns IPO Peer Comparison
|S. No.||Company Name||PE|
|2||Astra Microwave Products Ltd||(211.28)|
|3||Centum Electronics Ltd||11.64|
|4||Bharat Electronics Ltd||126.49|
Data Patterns IPO Risk
- Their Design and Engineering and production facilities being lost or slowing down might have a significant negative impact on their business.
- They may not be able to qualify for or win bids to expand their business, which could have a negative impact on their operations.
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on their company and operations is unknown and unpredictable.
- If they do not obtain, maintain, or renew their statutory and regulatory licences, permits, and approvals necessary for their company, they will be subject to government rules.
- The number of orders they’ve gotten in the past, their present order book, and their growth rate may not be predictive of how many we’ll get in the future.
- Their business might be substantially and adversely harmed if they are unable to successfully manage their expansion.
- Their operations are constrained by the terms of their funding arrangements.
- The availability and cost of importing and acquiring raw materials might have a negative impact on their firm.
- They have substantial power and fuel requirements, and any disruption to their power sources might raise their manufacturing costs and harm their business.
- Their business may suffer if they are unable to create and maintain an effective system of internal controls and compliances.
- Failure or interruption of their information technology (IT) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems might have a negative impact on their business.
Data Patterns IPO – Details
|IPO Opening Date||14 December 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||16 December 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||₹ 588.22 Crore|
|Face Value||₹2 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹555 To ₹585 Per Equity Share|
|Market Lot||25 Shares (1 Lot)|
|Min Order||25 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Register||LinkInTime India Private Ltd|
Data Patterns IPO – Date Schedule
|IPO Open Date||14 December 2021|
|IPO Close Date||16 December 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Date||21 December 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||22 December 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||23 December 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||24 December 2021|
Data Patterns IPO – Lots Size & Price
|Application||Lots||Shares||Amount ( Cut-Off)|
|Pre Issue Share Holding||59.95%|
|Post Issue Share Holding|
Data Patterns IPO Prospectus
Company Contact Information
|Data Patterns (India) Limited|
Plot H9, Fourth Main Road,
SIPCOT IT Park, Siruseri, Chennai 603103,
Tamil Nadu, India
Phone: +91 44 4741 4000
Data Patterns IPO Registrar
|Link Intime India Private Limited|
C-101, 1st Floor, 247 Park
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg
Vikhroli (West) Mumbai 400 083
Tel: +91 22 4918 6200
Website: : : www.linkintime.co.in
Data Patterns IPO Lead Manager(s)
|1. IIFL Securities Ltd|
2. JM Financial Consultants Private Limited
Data Patterns IPO FAQs
|When Data Patterns IPO will open?|
The Data Patterns IPO dates are 14 December 2021 To 16 December 2021.
|What is the lot size of Data Patterns IPO?|
Data Patterns IPO lot size is 25 Shares Shares and total amount is ₹ 14,625.
|How to apply for Data Patterns IPO?|
You can apply in Data Patterns IPO online using either UPI or ASBA as payment method. ASBA IPO application is available in the net banking of your bank account. UPI IPO application is offered by brokers who don’t offer banking services.
|When is Data Patterns IPO listing date?|
The Data Patterns IPO listing date is announced. The date of Data Patterns IPO listing is 24 December 2021.