Tata Technologies Limited is a leading global engineering services company. They offer product development and digital solutions. This includes turnkey solutions, to global original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and their tier-1 suppliers.
Tata Technologies aspire to create value for their customers by assisting them in the development of products that are safer, cleaner and improve the quality of life for the end customers.
With their deep domain expertise in the automotive industry, they have gained high expertise to serve clients in adjacent industries also, such as aerospace and transportation and heavy construction machinery.
The operation of Tata Technologies Limited is spread globally. They bring together diverse teams from different parts of the world with varied skill sets to collaborate in real time and solve complex engineering problems.
Tata Technologies IPO – Details
|IPO Opening Date||July 2023|
|IPO Closing Date||July 2023|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||9,57,08,984 Shares Worth ₹ Crore|
Offer For Sale: 9,57,08,984 Shares Worth ₹ Crore
|Face Value||₹2 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹ – ₹|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Register||Link Intime India Private Ltd|
|QIB Shares Offered||50%|
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered||15%|
|Retail Shares Offered||35%|
Tata Technologies IPO – Date Schedule
|IPO Open Date||July 2023|
|IPO Close Date||July 2023|
|Basis of Allotment Date||July 2023|
|Initiation of Refunds||July 2023|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||July 2023|
|IPO Listing Date||July 2023|
Tata Technologies IPO – Lots Size & Price
- Deep expertise in the automotive industry;
- Differentiated capabilities in new age automotive trends – electric vehicles, connected and autonomous;
- Strong digital capabilities bolstered by proprietary accelerators;
- Marquee set of clients across anchor accounts, traditional OEMs and new energy vehicle companies;
- Global delivery model enabling intimate client engagement and scalability;
- Proprietary e-learning platform leveraging our manufacturing domain knowledge to tap into the large upskilling and reskilling market; and
- Well-recognized brand with experienced Promoter, board of directors and management team.
- Tata Motors Limited
|Particulars||Total Revenue||Total Expense||Profit After Tax|
|31 March 2020||2896.96||2496.39||251.56|
|31 March 2021||2425.73||2105.05||239.17|
|31 March 2022||3578.38||2991.52||436.99|
Object Of The Issue
- Achieve the benefits of listing the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges;
- Carry out the Offer for Sale of up to 95,708,984 Equity Shares by the Selling Shareholders.
Tata Technologies IPO Peer Comparison
|S. No.||Face Value||Company Name||PE|
|1||10||KPIT Technologies Limited||83.10|
|2||2||L&T Technology Services Limited||40.92|
|3||10||Tata Elxsi Limited||70.67|
Tata Technologies IPO Strengths
- They have deep domain knowledge and expertise in the automotive industry.
- They offer end-to-end solutions for EV development, manufacturing and after-sales services.
- The company is a global player with marquee clients from Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific.
Tata Technologies IPO Risks
- A material portion of their revenue comes from the top 5 clients.
- They derive their revenue primarily from the automotive industry, and its performance can impact the company’s operation, cash flow, and revenue.
- Uncertainties in the EV sector can impact future operations and cash flow.
Tata Technologies IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding||87.58%|
|Post Issue Share Holding|
Tata Technologies IPO Prospectus
- Tata Technologies IPO DRHP
- Tata Technologies IPO RHP
Company Contact Information
|Tata Technologies Limited|
Plot No. 25,
Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park Hinjawadi,
Pune 411 057
Phone: +91 20 6652 9090
Tata Technologies IPO Registrar
|Link Intime India Private Ltd|
Phone: +91-22-4918 6270
Tata Technologies IPO Lead Manager(s)
|1. JM Financial Limited|
2. Citigroup Global Markets India Private Limited
3. BOFA Securities India Limited
Tata Technologies IPO FAQs
|What is Tata Technologies IPO?|
Tata Technologies IPO is a main-board IPO. The issue is priced at ₹ to ₹ per equity share. The IPO is to be listed on BSE & NSE.
|When Tata Technologies IPO will open?|
The IPO is to open on July 2023 for QIB, NII, and Retail Investors.
|What is Tata Technologies IPO Investors Portion?|
The investors’ portion for QIB – 50%, NII – 15%, and Retail – 35%.
|How to Apply the Tata Technologies IPO?|
You can apply Tata Technologies IPO via ASBA online via your bank account. You can also apply for ASBA online via UPI through your stock brokers. You can also apply via your stock brokers by filling up the offline form.
|How to Apply the Tata Technologies IPO through Angle One?|
Log in to Angle One Application with your credentials. Select the IPO. You will see the IPO Name “Tata Technologies”. Click on Bid Button. Confirm your Application. Now go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App to Approve the mandate. Open Demat Account with Angle One.
|How to Apply the Tata Technologies IPO through 5 Paisa?|
Log in to 5 Paisa Application with your credentials. Select the IPO. You will see the IPO Name “Tata Technologies”. Click on Bid Button. Confirm your Application. Now go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App to Approve the mandate. Open Demat Account with 5 Paisa.
|How to Apply the Tata Technologies IPO through Upstox?|
Log in to Upstox Application with your credentials. Select the IPO. You will see the IPO Name “Tata Technologies”. Click on Bid Button. Confirm your Application. Now go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App to Approve the mandate. Open Demat Account with Upstox.
|How to Apply the Tata Technologies IPO through IIFL?|
Log in to IIFL Application with your credentials. Select the IPO. You will see the IPO Name “Tata Technologies”. Click on Bid Button. Confirm your Application. Now go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App to Approve the mandate. Open Demat Account with IIFL.
|What is Tata Technologies IPO Size?|
Tata Technologies IPO size is ₹ Cr.
|What is Tata Technologies IPO Price Band?|
Tata Technologies IPO Price Band is ₹ to ₹.
|What is Tata Technologies IPO Minimum and Maximum Lot Size?|
The minimum bid is  Shares with ₹ amount while the maximum bid is  shares with ₹.
|What is the Tata Technologies IPO Allotment Date?|
Tata Technologies IPO allotment date is July 2023.
|What is the Tata Technologies IPO Listing Date?|
Tata Technologies IPO listing date is July 2023. The IPO is to list on BSE and NSE.