Uma Exports was initially engaged in the business of export of building materials to Bangladesh but diversified to export of agricultural produce and commodities including rice, wheat, sugar and spices in 1997. The company has explored the business opportunities in Malaysia and Sri Lanka in addition to Bangladesh during these years.
Uma Exports is engaged into trading and marketing of agricultural produce and commodities such as sugar, spices like dry red chillies, turmeric, coriander, cumin seeds, food grains like rice, wheat, corn, sorghum and tea, pulses and agricultural feed like soyabean meal and rice bran de-oiled cake. It imports lentils, faba beans, black urad dal and tur dal in India in bulk quantities. Its major imports are from Canada, Australia and Burma.
With the objective of having overseas presence, Uma Exports acquired 100% shareholding of UEL International FZE, incorporated under the laws of United Arab Emirates and having its registered office at FDRK0757 Compass Building, Al Shohada Road, AL Hamra Industrial Zone-FZ, Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates. U.E.L. International FZE is engaged in business of trading in sugar, spices & textile.
- Experienced management team with proven project management and implementation skills.
- Strong presence in agro commodities trading segment.
- Track record of growth and profitability.
- Long-term relationship with clients and repeat business.
- Rakesh Khemka
- Sumitra Devi Khemuka
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (Rs in Lakhs)|
|Profit After Tax||897.12||1,218.47||832.98||288.66|
Objects Of The Issue
The Company proposes to utilize the Net Proceeds from the Issue towards the following objects:
- Augmentation of working capital requirements.
- General Corporate Purposes.
Uma Exports – Business Strategy
- Backward Integration
- Vessel load procurement
- Focusing on increasing the exports
Uma Exports IPO Peer Comparison
|S. No.||Face Value||Company Name||PE|
|1||1||Sakuma Exports Limited||9.41|
Uma Exports IPO Risk
- The impact of the COVID-19 epidemic on their business is yet undetermined.
- The requirements of the Foreign Exchange Management Act of 1999 are being violated by their company.
- Until September 14, 2021, their company was not registered under the Employees’ State Insurance Act of 1948.
- Certain sections of the Companies Act, 2013 and the rules and regulations enacted thereunder are being violated by their company.
- Some of their corporate records pertaining to changes in their Company’s share capital are untraceable.
- They rely on a small number of clients for a large part of their revenue.
- Some of their Group Companies are in the same or comparable business as their Company.
- Their Group Companies have lost money in the past and may lose money again in the future.
- Due to the obvious worldwide nature of their activities, they are exposed to the risks associated with doing business in other countries.
- Backward integration issues exist in the agricultural product and commodities trade industries.
- Their inability to effectively manage inventories might have a negative impact on their business.
- They get certain export incentives from the Indian government, which, if discontinued, might have a substantial impact on their business.
- Any flaws in their quality control and procurement procedures might have a negative impact on their business.
- There are pending lawsuits concerning their company that, if found in their favour, might have a negative impact on their business.
Uma Exports IPO – Details
|IPO Opening Date||28 March 2022|
|IPO Closing Date||30 March 2022|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||₹ 60 Crore|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹65 To ₹68 Per Equity Share|
|Market Lot||220 Shares ( 1 Lot)|
|Min Order||220 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Register||MAS Services Limited|
|QIB Shares Offered||50% of the net offer|
|Retail Shares Offered||35% of the net offer|
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered||15% of the net offer|
Uma Exports IPO – Date Schedule
|IPO Open Date||28 March 2022|
|IPO Close Date||30 March 2022|
|Basis of Allotment Date||04 April 2022|
|Initiation of Refunds||05 April 2022|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||05 April 2022|
|IPO Listing Date||07 April 2022|
Uma Exports IPO – Lots Size & Price
|Application||Lots||Shares||Amount ( Cut-Off)|
|Pre Issue Share Holding||98.13%|
|Post Issue Share Holding|
Uma Exports IPO Prospectus
Company Contact Information
|Uma Exports Limited|
Ganga Jamuna Apartment 28/1,
Shakespeare Sarani, 1st Floor,
Kolkata 700 017
Phone: +91 33 22811396 / 7
Uma Exports IPO Registrar
|MAS Services Limited|
Phone: (011) 2610 4142
Uma Exports IPO Lead Manager(s)
|1. Corporate CapitalVentures Pvt Ltd|
Uma Exports IPO FAQs
|When Uma Exports IPO will open?|
The Uma Exports IPO dates are 28 March 2022 To 30 March 2022.
|What is the lot size of Uma Exports IPO?|
Uma Exports IPO lot size is 220 Shares and total amount is ₹ 14,960.
|How to apply for Uma Exports IPO?|
You can apply in Uma Exports IPO online using either UPI or ASBA as payment method. ASBA IPO application is available in the net banking of your bank account. UPI IPO application is offered by brokers who don’t offer banking services.
|When is Uma Exports IPO listing date?|
The Uma Exports IPO listing date is announced. The date of Uma Exports IPO listing is [7 April 2022].