Veranda Learning Solutions is engaged in the business of offering diversified and integrated learning solutions in online, offline hybrid and offline blended formats to students, aspirants, and graduates professionals and corporate employees enrolled with its courses through multitude of career-defining competitive exams, professional courses, exam-oriented courses, short term upskilling and reskilling courses. It provides comprehensive long term and short term preparatory courses in a simple and lucid manner for Students preparing for UPSC Exams, State Public Service Commission, Staff Selection Commission, Banking, Insurance, Railways and Chartered Accountancy. It also provides customised short term skilling courses, long term courses and other corporate courses to its Learners. It also delivers these courses to employees of corporates through its B2B offerings.
Its tech-infused online learning model allows Students to engage in self-paced inclusive and individualised learning experience without being hindered by the restriction of needing to be present in a physical classroom.
Its Online learning model comprises recorded videos and online live instructor led learning mode. It also focuses on delivering specific courses in regional languages to better reach out to Students of Tier 2 and 3 cities and rural areas.It offers its services through its four Wholly-Owned Subsidiaries.
During the seven month period ending October 31, 2021, a total of 31,851 Students and professionals have enrolled across all its courses, being 11,793 in its offline models and 20,058 in its online model.
During the seven month period ending October 31, 2021, it had overall employed 8 Student advisors, 167 Mentors and it operates 23 PDCs across 23 cities and 2 states.
The Promoters have a collective experience of over 40 years in the education sector. They started their entrepreneurial journey in the year 1991 when they established SSI, an entity which was listed on the Indian Stock Exchanges and was engaged in training students in short term computer software courses with a franchise network rolled out across India.
- Proven track record of our Promoters
- Result oriented method of teaching with 360 degree approach
- Diversified course offerings and delivery channels
- Extensive experience in the education business and professionally qualified human capital
- Strong Brand Presence of our brands
- Track record of successful acquisition and expansion
- Efficient infrastructure and resource management with strict quality control standards and affordable courses.
- Technology-driven, Asset Light & Scalable business model.
- Pandemic Proof Model.
- Mr. Kalpathi S. Aghoram
- Mr. Kalpathi S. Ganesh
- Mr. Kalpathi S. Suresh
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (Rs in Millions)|
|Profit After Tax||(182.69)||(82.79)|
Objects Of The Issue
The net proceeds of the issue will be utilised for:
1. Repayment or pre-payment, in part or full of all or certain of its borrowings
2. Retirement of acquisition consideration of Edureka
3. Growth initiatives
Veranda Learning Solutions IPO Risk
- Strategic alliances, collaborations, investments, acquisitions, and rebranding of acquired businesses are all part of their growth plan.
- Exam-oriented courses supplied by Veranda Race and IT-related professional courses offered by Edureka account for a major amount of their operating revenue.
- They rely heavily on their Mentors and their ability to attract and retain them to provide exam-oriented and training courses.
- Some of their new efforts may not function as expected, may not start on schedule or at all, or may be terminated.
- Their business is cyclical in nature since it is tied to the academic cycle. their revenue may fluctuate from quarter to quarter.
- The coaching and training industry, in which they work, is not regulated in any way.
- They have leased all of the properties they utilise for their business, including their Registered Office, including those leased from related parties.
- Their operating results in the future are difficult to forecast and may fluctuate.
- Their ability to continue to innovate and integrate technology advancements is critical to their success.
- Their Capital Commitment may have a negative impact on their financial situation.
- They have engaged in related party transactions in the past and may do so again in the future.
- Any downtime in their information technology systems could have a negative impact on their business and operations.
Veranda Learning Solutions IPO – Details
|IPO Opening Date||29 March 2022|
|IPO Closing Date||31 March 2022|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||₹ 200 Crore|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹130 To ₹137 Per Equity Share|
|Market Lot||100 Shares ( 1 Lot)|
|Min Order||100 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Register||KFin Technologies Private Limited|
|QIB Shares Offered||75% of the net offer|
|Retail Shares Offered||10% of the net offer|
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered||15% of the net offer|
Veranda Learning Solutions IPO – Date Schedule
|IPO Open Date||29 March 2022|
|IPO Close Date||31 March 2022|
|Basis of Allotment Date||05 April 2022|
|Initiation of Refunds||06 April 2022|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||06 April 2022|
|IPO Listing Date||07 April 2022|
Veranda Learning Solutions IPO – Lots Size & Price
|Application||Lots||Shares||Amount ( Cut-Off)|
|Pre Issue Share Holding||89.22%|
|Post Issue Share Holding|
Veranda Learning Solutions IPO Prospectus
Company Contact Information
|Veranda Learning Solutions Limited|
Old No 54, New No 34,
Thirumalai Pillai Road,
T. Nagar, Chennai – 600017
Phone: +91 44 42967777
Veranda Learning Solutions IPO Registrar
|KFin Technologies Private Limited|
Selenium Tower-B, Plot 31 & 32, Gachibowli, Financial District,
Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500 032, Telangana, India
Tel: +91 40 6716 2222
Investor Grievance E- mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Mr. M. Murali Krishna
SEBI Registration No.: INR000000221
Veranda Learning Solutions IPO Lead Manager(s)
|1. Systematix Corporate Services Limited|
Veranda Learning Solutions IPO FAQs
|When Veranda Learning Solutions IPO will open?|
The Veranda Learning Solutions IPO dates are 29 March 2022 To 31 March 2022.
|What is the lot size of Veranda Learning Solutions IPO?|
Veranda Learning Solutions IPO lot size is 100 Shares and total amount is ₹ 13,700.
|How to apply for Veranda Learning Solutions IPO?|
You can apply in Veranda Learning Solutions IPO online using either UPI or ASBA as payment method. ASBA IPO application is available in the net banking of your bank account. UPI IPO application is offered by brokers who don’t offer banking services.
|When is Veranda Learning Solutions IPO listing date?|
The Veranda Learning Solutions IPO listing date is announced. The date of Veranda Learning Solutions IPO listing is [7 April 2022].