Anand Rathi Wealth is one of India’s leading non-banking asset management firms and is ranked among the world’s top three non-bank shareholders. The company provides a comprehensive product portfolio of wealth solutions, distribution of financial products, and technology solutions to its customers. The company provides services primarily through its flagship Private Wealth (PW) system where it manages ₹ 260.58 Bn in AuM from March 31, 2021. The company’s direct PW caters to the families of 6,109 active customers, through a group of -33 RM. In addition to the vertical position of PW, the company has 2 other business-led business indicators, namely, Digital Wealth (DW) and Omni (OFA) financial advisors.
The company has achieved a leading position in the distribution of financial products, focusing on the growing segment of HNI. Currently, the company is present in all 11 cities in India.
- Focus on the underserved HNI segment of great market potential
- Standardized solutions offered to clients based on an objective-driven approach
- One of the top 3 leading mutual fund distributors in India
- Focus on value-added services
- Attracting and retaining talent through an entrepreneurial work culture
- Unique marketing initiatives
- Mr. Anand Rathi
- Mr. Pradeep Gupta
- Anand Rathi Financial Services Limited
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in Millions)|
|Profit After Tax||451.10||616.14||584.33|
Objects Of The Issue
- Prepayment / repayment of all or a portion of the outstanding borrowings of the company to be availed on consolidated basis.
- To meet common corporate objectives.
Anand Rathi Wealth IPO Peer Comparison
|S. No.||Company Name||PE|
|1||IIFL Wealth Management Ltd||42.24|
Anand Rathi Wealth IPO Risk
- The impact of the COVID-19 epidemic on their company and activities will be difficult to predict.
- Their financial product distribution and sale revenues are based on their ability to maintain their AuM growth as well as the effectiveness of the funds they distribute. Some modifications in the overall expense ratio as a result of regulatory changes might result in a reduction in their distribution commission income.
- Non-compliance with legal standards and directions/observations made by government entities during inspections might have a significant negative impact on their business.
- Their market share may be affected by competition from current and new market competitors in their industry.
- Their distribution agreement with AMCs may be cancelled at any time, with or without warning, or owing to their inability to comply/perform.
- Their outcomes are also influenced by the power and repute of the ANANDRATHI brand, as well as other Anand Rathi Group businesses.
- There are pending legal procedures against their company, subsidiaries, promoters, directors, and group companies, which, if found in their favour, might have a negative impact on their business.
- Security breaches involving the sensitive information of their clients, which they keep, may affect their reputation.
- They may not be able to properly manage or accurately disclose their financial risks if they are unable to keep an appropriate level of internal checks.
Anand Rathi IPO – Details
|IPO Opening Date||02 December 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||06 December 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||₹660 Crore|
|Face Value||₹5 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹530 To ₹550 Per Equity Share|
|Market Lot||27 Shares (1 Lot)|
|Min Order||27 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Register||LinkInTime India Private Ltd|
Anand Rathi IPO – Date Schedule
|IPO Open Date||02 December 2021|
|IPO Close Date||06 December 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Date||09 December 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||10 December 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||13 December 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||14 December 2021|
Anand Rathi IPO – Lots Size & Price
|Application||Lots||Shares||Amount ( Cut-Off)|
Anand Rathi IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding||74.96%|
|Post Issue Share Holding|
Anand Rathi IPO Prospectus
Company Contact Information
|Anand Rathi Wealth Limited|
Express Zone, A Wing, 10th Floor, Western Express Highway,
Goregaon (E), Mumbai 400 063, Maharashtra, India
Telephone: +91 (22) 6281 7000
Anand Rathi IPO Registrar
|Link Intime India Private Limited|
C-101, 1st Floor, 247 Park,
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg,
Mumbai 400 083, Maharashtra , India
Telephone: +91 22 4918 6000
Anand Rathi IPO Lead Manager(s)
|1. Equirus Capital Private Limited|
2. BNP Paribas
3. IIFL Securities Limited
4. Anand Rathi Advisors Limited
Anand Rathi IPO FAQs
|When Anand Rathi IPO will open?|
The Anand Rathi IPO dates are 02 December 2021 To 06 December 2021.
|What is the lot size of Anand Rathi IPO?|
Anand Rathi IPO lot size is 27 Shares and total amount is Rs 14850.
|How to apply for Anand Rathi IPO?|
You can apply in Anand Rathi IPO online using either UPI or ASBA as payment method. ASBA IPO application is available in the net banking of your bank account. UPI IPO application is offered by brokers who don’t offer banking services.
|When is Anand Rathi IPO listing date?|
The Anand Rathi IPO listing date is announced. The date of Anand Rathi IPO listing is 14 December 2021.