Rategain are among the leading distribution technology companies globally and are the largest Software as a Service (“SaaS”) company in the hospitality and travel industry in India.
The company is among the leading distribution technology companies globally and are the largest Software as a Service (“SaaS”) company in the hospitality and travel industry in India. offer travel and hospitality solutions across a wide spectrum of verticals including hotels, airlines, online travel agents (“OTAs”), meta-search companies, vacation rentals, package providers, car rentals, rail, travel management companies, cruises, and ferries. They are one of the largest aggregators of data points in the world for the hospitality and travel industry.
- Marquee global customers with long-term relationships;
- Innovative AI-driven industry-relevant SaaS solutions;
- Diverse and comprehensive portfolio of revenue maximization and business-critical solutions;
- Strong financial performance with a track record of successful acceleration post acquisitions; and
- Global and diverse management team with relevant technology and domain expertise and focus on employee welfare
- Bhanu Chopra
- Megha Chopra
|Particulars||For the year/period ended ( in Cr.)|
|Profit After Tax||(28.58)||(20.10)||11.03|
Object Of The Issue
- Repayment/prepayment of indebtedness availed by RateGain UK, one of their Subsidiaries, from Silicon Valley Bank;
- Payment of deferred consideration for the acquisition of DHISCO;
- Strategic investments, acquisitions, and inorganic growth;
- Investment in technology innovation, artificial intelligence, and other organic growth initiatives;
- Purchase of certain capital equipment for their Data Center;
- General corporate purposes
RateGain Travel Technologies IPO Risk
- The COVID-19 pandemic has had a substantial negative impact on their company and operating performance, and its future impact is unknown.
- The activities of a small number of marketplaces account for a substantial percentage of their revenue.
- They may not realise the expected advantages from their strategic investments and acquisitions, and they may fail to pursue future investments and acquisitions.
- They may face new problems and dangers when they expand into new business sectors or product lines.
- Exchange rate changes may negatively affect their results of operations.
- Failure to defend their intellectual property rights may have a negative impact on their business and brand.
- They face risks as a result of their growth into new geographic areas.
- Their failure to change their pricing methods in order to maintain existing consumers and attract new ones might be detrimental to their business.
- They have a history of net losses, and they expect their costs to rise in the future.
- Failure to deliver excellent customer service and assistance may have a negative impact on their existing client relationships.
- Their sales efforts take a lot of time and money, and their sales cycle is frequently protracted and unpredictable
- Their company may suffer if we do not adequately manage their expansion.
- There are ongoing legal procedures against their company and its promoters
RateGain IPO – Details
|IPO Opening Date||07 December 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||09 December 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||₹ 1335.21 Crore|
|Face Value||₹1 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹ 405 To ₹425 Per Equity Share|
|Market Lot||35 Shares (1 Lot)|
|Min Order||35 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Register||K FinTech Private Limited|
RateGain IPO – Date Schedule
|IPO Open Date||07 December 2021|
|IPO Close Date||09 December 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Date||14 December 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||15 December 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||16 December 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||17 December 2021|
RateGain IPO – Lots Size & Price
|Application||Lots||Shares||Amount ( Cut-Off)|
|Pre Issue Share Holding||81.50%|
|Post Issue Share Holding|
RateGain Travel Technologies IPO Prospectus
Company Contact Information
|RateGain Travel Technologies Limited|
M-140, Greater Kailash Part II,
New Delhi 110 048, Delhi, India
Tel: +91 120 5057 000
RateGain IPO Registrar
|KFin Technologies Private Limited|
Selenium, Tower B, Plot No – 31 and 32
Financial District, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally
Hyderabad, Rangareedi 500 032 Telangana, India
Tel: + 91 40 6716 2222
RateGain IPO Lead Manager(s)
|1. IIFL Securities Limited|
2. Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited
3. Nomura Financial Advisory and Securities (India) Private Limited
RateGain IPO FAQs
|When RateGain IPO will open?|
The RateGain IPO dates are 07 December 2021 To 09 December 2021.
|What is the lot size of RateGain IPO?|
RateGain IPO lot size is [35 Shares] Shares and total amount is [Rs 14,875].
|How to apply for RateGain IPO?|
You can apply in RateGain IPO online using either UPI or ASBA as payment method. ASBA IPO application is available in the net banking of your bank account. UPI IPO application is offered by brokers who don’t offer banking services.
|When is RateGain IPO listing date?|
The RateGain IPO listing date is announced. The date of RateGain IPO listing is 17 December 2021.