Anupam Rasayan is one of the leading companies involved in custom integration and specialization in India.
The company started the business as a co-operative firm in 1984 as a generic manufacturer and has already become a manufacturer of specialty chemicals related to life sciences and other specialty chemicals. This company has two business aspects
- Special Life Sciences Chemicals – Products related to agrochemicals, personal care and medications are listed under this heading. In FY2020 and H1 FY2021, the revenue earned in this vertical accounted for 95.4% and 92.5%, respectively, in the company title.
- Other Special Chemicals – This vertical contains pigment dye and dye, and polymer additives. The revenue from this vertical accounts for 4.6% and 7.5% of the company’s topline on FY2020 and H1 FY2021, respectively
The company has strong long-term relationships with many international companies such as Syngenta Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, Sumitomo Chemical Company Ltd, and UPL Limited to expand international reach in countries such as the United States, Europe, Japan and India.
It has six production facilities out of which four are located in Sachin and two are located in Jhagadia with a combined capacity of 23,438 MT.
- A diverse customer base across geographies and industries.
- Internal R&D team to promote a new product.
- Various and customized product portfolio.
- Well-located production facilities.
- Stable financial performance recording.
Mr Anand S Desai, Dr Kiran C Patel, Ms Mona A Desai, Kiran Pallavi Investments LLC, and Rehash Industrial and Resins Chemicals Private Limited are the company’s sponsors.
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in millions)|
|Profit After Tax||480.94||529.75||502.09||403.41|
Objects of the Issue
The proceeds from the IPO will be used for the following purposes:
- Making advance payment / repaying a company debt includes interest earned.
- Meeting common cooperative goals.
Anupam Rasayan IPO Details – Tentative
|IPO Opening Date||12 MAR, 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||16 MAR, 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||₹ 760 Cr.|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price|| to  per equity share|
|Min Order Quantity||27|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Total Share Issue||1,36,93,693 Equity Share|
Anupam Rasayan IPO – Tentative Schedule
|IPO Open Date||12 MAR, 2021|
|IPO Close Date||16 MAR, 2021|
|Finalization of Basis of Allotment||19 MAR, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||22 MAR, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||23 MAR, 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||24 MAR, 2021|
Anupam Rasayan IPO Lots Size & Price
|Application||Lots||Shares||Amount ( Cut-Off)|
Anupam Rasayan IPO: How To Apply
Promoters play a very important role in raising much-needed business revenue.
Apply For Anupam Rasayan IPO Through ASBA
First, you should know what ASBA is. ASBA stands for Restricted Application Support. It is an application by the bank to apply for an IPO.
You apply with ASBA through the bank because initially, the bank covers the cost of purchasing the IPO. This amount is deducted from your account only after receiving IPO share shares in your Demat account.
All the major banks in the country are expanding the ASBA center. There are about 30 banks on the list, some of which are IDBI Bank Limited, Citi Bank, Punjab National Bank, etc.
The center may be expanded once they have been authorized to do so. These banks block the corresponding amount until the IPO allocation process is finalized.
Now, most of you are probably thinking about how to use the Anupam Rasayan IPO with ASBA. The process can be completed online or offline for your convenience.
Apart from this, you can also bid for an Anupam Rasayan IPO through your stockbroker’s online portal (such as Zerodha, Edelweiss, Motilal Oswal, etc.)
Company Contact Information
|Anupam Rasayan India Limited|
8110, GIDC Industrial Estate,
Sachin, Surat 394 230
Phone: (+91 261) 239 8991