Established in 2004, GoAir is a low-cost airline (ULCC) company focused on providing affordable and easily accessible aviation. The company’s targeted clients are young Indians, leisure customers, and MSME business travelers. The company is focused on maintaining an affordable base and high utilization of its modern and fuel-efficient vessels.
As of February 2021, the GoAir fleet included 56 aircraft. The company has an order letter for 98 A320 NEO aircraft and by the end of the 2024 financial year, GoAir is planning its fleet to include only A320 NEO aircraft. The company’s passenger population increased by CAGR of 22.4% from 10.8 million passengers in FY 2018 to 16.2 Mn passengers in FY 2020. As of January 2020, GoAir has integrated a network of 28 domestic and 9 destinations. international.
The company is in the process of re-producing its own “Go First” and has already started using the “Go First” brand and brand name.
Punctuality, affordability, and convenience are the 3 fundamental concepts that guide GoAir’s operations. GoAir advertises itself as “the Smart People’s Airline.”
Their fascinating theme, ‘Fly Smart,’ aims to provide travelers with a reliable, high-quality, and timely service at a low cost.
According to united kingdom’s Cirium* and the Government of India’s Directorate General Civil Aviation* (DGCA), the carrier is the most punctual in the Indian airline industry.
- Fuel-efficient, next-generation fleet
- Strong focus on operational efficiency
- Strategic network for slot-constrained airports
- Leisure travellers and MSEME businesses as target customers
- Track record of growth across key performance indicators
- Experienced Board and management team backed by the Wadia group
- Nusli Neville Wadia
- Ness Nusli Wadi
- Jehangir Nusli Wadia
- Go investments & trading private limited
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in Millions)|
|Profit After Tax||– 4,706.9||– 12,707.4||– 3,866.0||– 312.1|
Objects Of The Issue
- Prepayment or scheduled repayment of all or a portion of certain outstanding borrowings availed by the company;
- Replacement of letter of credits, which are issued to certain aircraft lessors towards securing lease rental payments and future maintenance of aircrafts, with cash deposit;
- Repayment of dues to Indian Oil Corporation Limited, in part or full, for fuel supplied to the company; and
- General corporate purposes
Go Air IPO – Details
|IPO Opening Date||March 2022|
|IPO Closing Date||March 2022|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||3600 Crore|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price|| To  Per Equity Share|
|Min Order Quantity||–|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Register||LinkInTime India Private Ltd|
Go Air IPO – Date Schedule
|IPO Open Date||March 2022|
|IPO Close Date||March 2022|
|Basis of Allotment Date||March 2022|
|Initiation of Refunds||March 2022|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||March 2022|
|IPO Listing Date||March 2022|
Go Air IPO – Lots Size & Price
|Application||Lots||Shares||Amount ( Cut-Off)|
|Pre Issue Share Holding||73.33%|
|Post Issue Share Holding|
Go Air IPO Prospectus
Company Contact Information
|Go Airlines (India) Limited|
C/O Britannia Industries Limited, A-33,
Lawrence Road Industrial Area,
New Delhi 110035, NCR
Phone: (+91 11) 7156 8136
Go Air IPO Registrar
|Link Intime India Private Limited|
C-101, 1st Floor, 247 Park, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg,
Vikhroli (West) Mumbai 400 083 Maharashtra
Telephone no.: (+91 22) 4918 6200
Go Air IPO Lead Manager(s)
|1. ICICI Securities Limited|
2. Morgan Stanley India Company Private Limited
3. Citigroup Global Markets India Private Limited
Go Air IPO FAQs
|When Go Air IPO will open?|
The Go Air IPO dates are To open from March 2022.
|What is the lot size of Go Air IPO?|
Go Air IPO lot size and the minimum order quantity is .
|How to apply for Go Air IPO?|
You can apply in Go Air IPO online using either UPI or ASBA as payment method. ASBA IPO application is available in the net banking of your bank account. UPI IPO application is offered by brokers who don’t offer banking services.
|When is Go Air IPO listing date?|
The Go Air IPO listing date is announced. The date of Go Air IPO listing is .