Launched in the year 2000, One 97 Communications Ltd is India’s leading digital system for consumers and retailers. As of March 31, 2021, the company has a base of 333+ customers and 21+ million registered vendors providing them with payment services, financial services, commercial and cloud services.
In 2009, the company launched the first mobile digital payment platform, the “Paytm App” to provide customer-free payment services to customers and has now become India’s largest payment platform with the largest payment product with a total product value of US $ 6.3 billion according to Kantar Report. BrandZ India 2020. The app enables customers to make free transactions in stores, mobile phones, online remittances, credit bills, access to digital banking services, purchase tickets, play online games, buy insurance, make money, and more. However, retailers can use the advertising platform, online payment solutions, offer products to customers, and loyalty solutions.
- India’s leading digital payment service platform.
- Strong brand identity with a brand value of US$6.3 billion.
- Large customer base with 333 million total customers, 114 million annual transacting users, and 21 million registered merchants.
- Paytm Super-app to access a wide range of digital payment services over mobile phones.
Paytm is a professionally managed company with no identifiable promoters.
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in million)|
|Profit After Tax||(17,010)||(29,424)||(42,309)|
Objects Of The Issue
- Strengthen Paytm ecosystem through customer acquisition and retention and providing them greater access to technology and financial services.
- Investing in strategic partnerships, new business initiatives, and acquisitions.
- To meet general corporate purposes.
Paytm IPO – Tentative Details
|IPO Opening Date||October 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||October 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||Rs 16600 Crore|
|Face Value||₹1 per equity share|
|IPO Price|| To  Per Equity Share|
|Min Order Quantity||–|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Total Share Issue||–|
|Register||LinkInTime India Private Ltd|
Paytm IPO – Tentative Timetable
|IPO Open Date||October 2021|
|IPO Close Date||October 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Date||October 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||October 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||October 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||October 2021|
Paytm IPO – Tentative Lots Size & Price
|Application||Lots||Shares||Amount ( Cut-Off)|
Company Contact Information
|One 97 Communications Limited|
First Floor, Devika Tower, Nehru Place,
New Delhi 110 019, India
Phone: +91 11 2628 0280
Paytm IPO Registrar
|Link Intime India Private Ltd|
Phone: +91-22-4918 6270
Paytm IPO Lead Manager(s)
|1. Axis Capital Limited|
2. Citigroup Global Markets India Private Limited
3. Goldman Sachs (India) Securities Private Limited
4. HDFC Bank Limited
5. ICICI Securities Limited
6. J.P. Morgan India Private Limited
7. Morgan Stanley India Company Pvt Ltd
Paytm IPO FAQs
|When Paytm IPO will open?|
The Paytm IPO Tentative dates are October 2021 To October 2021.
|What is the lot size of Paytm IPO?|
Paytm IPO lot size and the minimum order quantity is .
|How to apply for Paytm IPO?|
You can apply in Paytm IPO online using either UPI or ASBA as payment method. ASBA IPO application is available in the net banking of your bank account. UPI IPO application is offered by brokers who don’t offer banking services.
|When is Paytm IPO listing date?|
The Paytm IPO listing date is not announced. The date of Paytm IPO listing is .