API Holdings Limited is India’s largest digital healthcare platform based on GMV of products and services sold. They operate an integrated, end-to-end business that aims to provide solutions for healthcare needs of consumers across the critical stages such as providing digital tools and information on illness and wellness, offering teleconsultation, offering diagnostics and radiology tests, and delivering treatment protocols including products and devices.
The company’s custom-built proprietary technology, unified data platforms, supply chain capabilities, and deep understanding of the dynamic interplay between the various sub-segments of India’s healthcare market are the capabilities that differentiate them. These capabilities enable them to provide each stakeholder in the healthcare value-chain, consultants and hospitals, diagnostic and radiology labs, consumers, and companies such as pharmaceutical, nutraceutical & medical devices with the technology tools and capabilities to solve their challenges, while also enabling them to benefit from an interconnected network. At the same time, they also enable API Holdings to build a scaled presence, allowing the platform to reach a wide base of stakeholders across the length and breadth of this country.
- Integrated business model with stakeholder relationships
- Recognized pharmeasy brand
- Technology driven approach
- Track record of acquiring and integrating businesses
- Scaled supply chain capabilities
- Resilient business model with scale and improving financial metrics
- Maintaining brand image and reputation is very important for the sustainability of the company
- Company have had negative cashflows and incurred losses in the past and can continue to incur in future
- Significant expansion of portfolio, private label and service offerings will support the company’s future growth
- Strategic acquisitions for expanding the existing product line and entering new geographies can significantly contribute towards the growth of the business
- Development of all-in-one healthcare platform can cater to all the customer’s need
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in Millions)|
|Loss After Tax||(305.96)||(644.83)||(335.07)|
Object Of The Issue
- Prepayment/repayment of all or a portion of the outstanding borrowings of the company to be availed on consolidated basis.
- To meet common corporate objectives.
PharmEasy IPO Risk
- Their success is contingent on the digital healthcare industry’s continuous expansion and customer acceptance of digital healthcare services.
- Any failure by Axelia to effectively handle the PharmEasy marketplace might have a major and negative impact on their business, which in turn could have a negative impact on theirs.
- It is vital to their business that they maintain their brand image and reputation among participants on their platform as well as the media.
- They have only recently completed large acquisitions and have a limited operating history, including in the digital healthcare market.
- New rules and regulations relevant to ecommerce may be implemented by the Indian government, resulting in new compliance obligations.
- They have previously experienced losses and negative cash flows, and they may continue to experience losses and negative cash flows in the future.
- They may face medical responsibility claims, which might result in significant reputational harm and financial costs.
- In relation of their financial statements, their Statutory Auditors have provided emphasis of matter paragraphs.
- A pandemic of COVID-19, or a related public health threat, might have a negative impact on their business.
- They may not be able to detect or eliminate scam or other wrongdoing on their platform by their employees or third parties.
- Their vendors provide them pharmaceutical and healthcare items. Their collaboration is vulnerable to a number of threats.
PharmEasy IPO – Details
|IPO Opening Date||March 2022|
|IPO Closing Date||March 2022|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||6250 Crore|
|Face Value||₹1 per equity share|
|IPO Price|| To  Per Equity Share|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Register||LinkInTime India Private Limited|
|QIB Shares Offered||–|
|Retail Shares Offered||–|
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered||–|
PharmEasy IPO – Date Schedule
|IPO Open Date||March 2022|
|IPO Close Date||March 2022|
|Basis of Allotment Date||March 2022|
|Initiation of Refunds||March 2022|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||March 2022|
|IPO Listing Date||March 2022|
PharmEasy IPO – Lots Size & Price
|Application||Lots||Shares||Amount ( Cut-Off)|
|Pre Issue Share Holding||0%|
|Post Issue Share Holding|
PharmEasy IPO Prospectus
Company Contact Information
|API Holdings Limited|
902, 9th Floor, Raheja Plaza 1, B-Wing,
Opposite R-City Mall, L.B.S. Marg,
Ghatkopar West, Mumbai 400 086,
Phone: +91 22 6255 6255
PharmEasy IPO Registrar
|Link Intime India Private Limited|
C-101, 1st Floor, 247 Park
L.B.S. Marg, Vikhroli West,
Mumbai 400 083
Tel: +91 22 4918 6200
PharmEasy IPO Lead Manager(s)
|1. Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited|
2. Morgan Stanley India Company Private Limited
3. BofA Securities India Limited
4. Citigroup Global Markets India Private Limited
5. JM Financial Limited
PharmEasy IPO FAQs
|When Life PharmEasy IPO will open?|
The PharmEasy IPO dates are March 2022 To March 2022.
|What is the lot size of PharmEasy IPO?|
PharmEasy IPO lot size is  and total amount is .
|How to apply for PharmEasy IPO?|
You can apply in PharmEasy IPO online using either UPI or ASBA as payment method. ASBA IPO application is available in the net banking of your bank account. UPI IPO application is offered by brokers who don’t offer banking services.
|When is PharmEasy IPO listing date?|
The PharmEasy IPO listing date is announced. The date of PharmEasy IPO listing is .