API Holdings Limited is India’s largest digital healthcare platform based on GMV of products and services sold. They operate an integrated, end-to-end business that aims to provide solutions for healthcare needs of consumers across the critical stages such as providing digital tools and information on illness and wellness, offering teleconsultation, offering diagnostics and radiology tests, and delivering treatment protocols including products and devices.
The company’s custom-built proprietary technology, unified data platforms, supply chain capabilities, and deep understanding of the dynamic interplay between the various sub-segments of India’s healthcare market are the capabilities that differentiate them. These capabilities enable them to provide each stakeholder in the healthcare value-chain, consultants and hospitals, diagnostic and radiology labs, consumers, and companies such as pharmaceutical, nutraceutical & medical devices with the technology tools and capabilities to solve their challenges, while also enabling them to benefit from an interconnected network. At the same time, they also enable API Holdings to build a scaled presence, allowing the platform to reach a wide base of stakeholders across the length and breadth of this country.
- Integrated business model with stakeholder relationships
- Recognized pharmeasy brand
- Technology driven approach
- Track record of acquiring and integrating businesses
- Scaled supply chain capabilities
- Resilient business model with scale and improving financial metrics
- Maintaining brand image and reputation is very important for the sustainability of the company
- Company have had negative cashflows and incurred losses in the past and can continue to incur in future
- Significant expansion of portfolio, private label and service offerings will support the company’s future growth
- Strategic acquisitions for expanding the existing product line and entering new geographies can significantly contribute towards the growth of the business
- Development of all-in-one healthcare platform can cater to all the customer’s need
|Amount (in INR & Million)||30 June 2021||31 March 2021||31 March 2020|
|Profit After Tax||(305.96)||(644.83)||(335.07)|
Object of the Issue
- Prepayment/repayment of all or a portion of the outstanding borrowings of the company to be availed on consolidated basis.
- To meet common corporate objectives.
PharmEasy IPO Risks
- The company operates in an emerging and dynamic digital healthcare industry which has experienced significant growth, high levels of demand, widespread consumer acceptance and market adoption over the past few years, it is still relatively new in the sector.
- It’s a fairly new establishment, it has a limited operating history and unpredictable evaluations, hence, the future quarterly and annual results of operations are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties.
- As the proprietary technology infrastructure is the key ingredient to the firm’s success, any system interruptions caused by telecommunications failures, computer viruses, hacking will slow down the performance of the platform and adversely affect the profitability of the firm.
- As the company operates in the pharmaceutical sector, there is always an inherent risk of fraud, third party merchants selling unsafe and defective goods, etc. which could lead to the company being held responsible.
PharmEasy IPO Strengths
- PharmEasy is India’s largest digital brand for the sale of pharma products and healthcare services.
- Retailio assisted with procurement, visibility and transparent pricing for retail pharmacies from wholesalers while Docon added value by bringing in its advanced AI/ML, user-interface design, and advanced computing techniques.
- Through acquiring both synergistic and complementary businesses, the company has successfully consolidated a fragmented market, increased the scale, enhanced our capabilities and expanded into adjacencies.
- Experienced, Committed and Passionate founding and professional management team.
PharmEasy IPO – Details
|IPO Opening Date||July 2022|
|IPO Closing Date||July 2022|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||6250 Crore|
|Face Value||₹1 per equity share|
|IPO Price|| To  Per Equity Share|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Register||LinkInTime India Private Limited|
|QIB Shares Offered||–|
|Retail Shares Offered||–|
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered||–|
PharmEasy IPO – Date Schedule
|IPO Open Date||July 2022|
|IPO Close Date||July 2022|
|Basis of Allotment Date||July 2022|
|Initiation of Refunds||July 2022|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||July 2022|
|IPO Listing Date||July 2022|
PharmEasy IPO – Lots Size & Price
|Application||Lots||Shares||Amount ( Cut-Off)|
|Pre Issue Share Holding||0%|
|Post Issue Share Holding|
PharmEasy IPO Prospectus
Company Contact Information
|API Holdings Limited|
902, 9th Floor, Raheja Plaza 1, B-Wing,
Opposite R-City Mall, L.B.S. Marg,
Ghatkopar West, Mumbai 400 086,
Phone: +91 22 6255 6255
PharmEasy IPO Registrar
|Link Intime India Private Limited|
C-101, 1st Floor, 247 Park
L.B.S. Marg, Vikhroli West,
Mumbai 400 083
Tel: +91 22 4918 6200
PharmEasy IPO Lead Manager(s)
|1. Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited|
2. Morgan Stanley India Company Private Limited
3. BofA Securities India Limited
4. Citigroup Global Markets India Private Limited
5. JM Financial Limited
PharmEasy IPO FAQs
|What is PharmEasy IPO?|
PharmEasy IPO is a main-board IPO. The issue is priced at  to  per equity share. The IPO is to be listed on BSE & NSE.
|When PharmEasy IPO will open?|
The IPO is to open on July 2022 for QIB, NII, and Retail Investors.
|What is PharmEasy IPO Investors Portion?|
The investors’ portion for QIB-, NII-, and Retail.
|How to Apply the PharmEasy IPO?|
You can apply PharmEasy IPO via ASBA online via your bank account. You can also apply for ASBA online via UPI through your stock brokers. You can also apply via your stock brokers by filling up the offline form.
|How to Apply the PharmEasy IPO through Angle One?|
Log in to Angle One Application with your credentials. Select the IPO. You will see the IPO Name “PharmEasy”. Click on Bid Button. Confirm your Application. Now go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App to Approve the mandate. Open Demat Account with Angle One.
|How to Apply the PharmEasy IPO through 5 Paisa?|
Log in to 5 Paisa Application with your credentials. Select the IPO. You will see the IPO Name “PharmEasy”. Click on Bid Button. Confirm your Application. Now go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App to Approve the mandate. Open Demat Account with 5 Paisa.
|How to Apply the PharmEasy IPO through Upstox?|
Log in to Upstox Application with your credentials. Select the IPO. You will see the IPO Name “PharmEasy”. Click on Bid Button. Confirm your Application. Now go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App to Approve the mandate. Open Demat Account with Upstox.
|How to Apply the PharmEasy IPO through IIFL?|
Log in to IIFL Application with your credentials. Select the IPO. You will see the IPO Name “PharmEasy”. Click on Bid Button. Confirm your Application. Now go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App to Approve the mandate. Open Demat Account with IIFL.
|What is PharmEasy IPO Size?|
PharmEasy IPO size is ₹6250 crores.
|What is PharmEasy IPO Price Band?|
PharmEasy IPO Price Band is  to .
|What is PharmEasy IPO Minimum and Maximum Lot Size?|
The minimum bid is  with  amount while the maximum bid is  with .
|What is the PharmEasy IPO Allotment Date?|
PharmEasy IPO allotment date is .
|What is the PharmEasy IPO Listing Date?|
PharmEasy IPO listing date is . The IPO is to list on BSE and NSE.