Compiled in 2009, Mobikwik is a technology company run by Fintech and is among the largest mobile wallets (MobiKwik Wallet) and Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) players in India.
The Company’s business operations are divided into three main categories:
- BNPL – Combining MobiKwik Zip and Zip EMI which offers cheap and cheap small credit cards to middle-class Indians for daily payments and expenditure visually.
- Consumer Payments – Includes MobiKwik Wallet which is a mobile payment app.
- Payment Gateway – which includes Zaakpay, a payment gateway aggregator that provides end-to-end payment solutions for online merchants.
The company focuses on the fastest growing payment market in India by offering daily mobile payments and the benefits of Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) offerings. As of March 31, 2021, Mobikwik has more than 101.37 million registered users and more than 3.44 million e-commerce, sex workers, and building partners.
- Strong synergy across business network benefiting all the parties.
- Organic addition of majority of the users with low customer acquisition cost (CAC)
- Strong consumer brand recognition and recall across the country
- Technology-powered, Innovation Driven company.
- Bipin Preet Singh
- Upasana Rupkrishan Taku
- Koshur Family Trust
- Narinder Singh Family Trust
|Amount (in INR & Million)||31 March 2021||31 March 2020||31 March 2019|
|Profit After Tax||(1,113.00)||(999.20)||(1,479.73)|
Objects of the Issue
- Funding organic growth initiatives;
- Funding inorganic growth; and
- General corporate purposes.
Mobikwik IPO Risks
- There have been security breaches very recently which have hampered the trust that people have in the company.
- If the company is unable to attract new merchants and new customers, and retain thThe fintech industry is highly competitive and MobiKwik has to keep an eye on the competitors.
Mobikwik IPO Strengths
- A very strong brand image and brand recall among customers due to its early entry in the e-wallets market in 2009.
- The company is innovation driven and powered by the latest technology.
- A strong business network which benefits the company and leads to growth across all the business verticals.
Mobikwik IPO – Tentative Details
|IPO Opening Date||July 2022|
|IPO Closing Date||July 2022|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||Rs 1900 Crore|
|Face Value||₹2 per equity share|
|IPO Price|| To  Per Equity Share|
|Min Order Quantity||–|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Register||LinkInTime India Private Ltd|
|QIB Shares Offered||Not more than 50% of the Net Offer|
|Retail Shares Offered||Not less than 35% of the Net Offer|
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered||Not less than 15% of the Net Offer|
Mobikwik IPO – Date Schedule
|IPO Open Date||July 2022|
|IPO Close Date||July 2022|
|Basis of Allotment Date||July 2022|
|Initiation of Refunds||July 2022|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||July 2022|
|IPO Listing Date||July 2022|
Mobikwik IPO – Lots Size & Price
|Application||Lots||Shares||Amount ( Cut-Off)|
|Pre Issue Share Holding||73.95%|
|Post Issue Share Holding|
Mobikwik IPO Prospectus
Company Contact Information
|One Mobikwik Systems Limited|
5 th Floor, HUDA City Centre,
Metro Station, Sector 29,
Gurugram, Gurgaon, Haryana, 122 001
Phone: +91 (124) 640 9190
Mobikwik IPO Registrar
|Link Intime India Private Limited|
C-101, 1st Floor, 247 Park
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg
Mumbai 400 083, Maharashtra
Telephone: +91 22 4918 6200
Mobikwik IPO Lead Manager(s)
|1. ICICI Securities Limited|
2. BNP Paribas
3. Credit Suisse Securities (India) Private Limited
4. IIFL Securities Limited
5. Jefferies India Private Limited
Mobikwik IPO FAQ
|What is Mobikwik IPO?|
Mobikwik IPO is a main-board IPO. The issue is priced at  to  per equity share. The IPO is to be listed on BSE & NSE.
|When Mobikwik IPO will open?|
The IPO is to open on July 2022 for QIB, NII, and Retail Investors.
|What is Mobikwik IPO Investors Portion?|
The investors’ portion for QIB-50%, NII-15%, and Retail 35%.
|How to Apply the Mobikwik IPO?|
You can apply Mobikwik IPO via ASBA online via your bank account. You can also apply for ASBA online via UPI through your stock brokers. You can also apply via your stock brokers by filling up the offline form.
|How to Apply the Mobikwik IPO through Angle One?|
Log in to Angle One Application with your credentials. Select the IPO. You will see the IPO Name “Mobikwik”. Click on Bid Button. Confirm your Application. Now go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App to Approve the mandate. Open Demat Account with Angle One.
|How to Apply the Mobikwik IPO through 5 Paisa?|
Log in to 5 Paisa Application with your credentials. Select the IPO. You will see the IPO Name “Mobikwik”. Click on Bid Button. Confirm your Application. Now go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App to Approve the mandate. Open Demat Account with 5 Paisa.
|How to Apply the Mobikwik IPO through Upstox?|
Log in to Upstox Application with your credentials. Select the IPO. You will see the IPO Name “Mobikwik”. Click on Bid Button. Confirm your Application. Now go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App to Approve the mandate. Open Demat Account with Upstox.
|How to Apply the Mobikwik IPO through IIFL?|
Log in to IIFL Application with your credentials. Select the IPO. You will see the IPO Name “Mobikwik”. Click on Bid Button. Confirm your Application. Now go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App to Approve the mandate. Open Demat Account with IIFL.
|What is Mobikwik IPO Size?|
Mobikwik IPO size is ₹1900 crores.
|What is Mobikwik IPO Price Band?|
Mobikwik IPO Price Band is  to .
|What is Mobikwik IPO Minimum and Maximum Lot Size?|
The minimum bid is  with  amount while the maximum bid is  with .
|What is the Mobikwik IPO Allotment Date?|
Mobikwik IPO allotment date is .
|What is the Mobikwik IPO Listing Date?|
Mobikwik IPO listing date is . The IPO is to list on BSE and NSE.