Compiled in 2009, Mobikwik is a technology company run by Fintech and is among the largest mobile wallets (MobiKwik Wallet) and Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) players in India.
The Company’s business operations are divided into three main categories:
- BNPL – Combining MobiKwik Zip and Zip EMI which offers cheap and cheap small credit cards to middle-class Indians for daily payments and expenditure visually.
- Consumer Payments – Includes MobiKwik Wallet which is a mobile payment app.
- Payment Gateway – which includes Zaakpay, a payment gateway aggregator that provides end-to-end payment solutions for online merchants.
The company focuses on the fastest growing payment market in India by offering daily mobile payments and the benefits of Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) offerings. As of March 31, 2021, Mobikwik has more than 101.37 million registered users and more than 3.44 million e-commerce, sex workers, and building partners.
- Strong synergy across business network benefiting all the parties.
- Organic addition of majority of the users with low customer acquisition cost (CAC)
- Strong consumer brand recognition and recall across the country
- Technology-powered, Innovation Driven company.
- Bipin Preet Singh
- Upasana Rupkrishan Taku
- Koshur Family Trust
- Narinder Singh Family Trust
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in Millions)|
|Profit After Tax||(1,113.00)||(999.20)||(1,479.73)|
Objects Of The Issue
- Funding organic growth initiatives;
- Funding inorganic growth; and
- General corporate purposes.
Mobikwik IPO Risk
- The COVID-19 pandemic, as well as any future pandemic might have a significant and negative effect on their company and operations.
- If they are unable to acquire new customers or retailers, as well as keep and expand their current client or vendor connections, their business and results of operations would decline.
- Any possible exposure of or failure to otherwise secure individual sensitive, or confidential data, as well as cyberattacks against their system, might hurt their brand and substantially and negatively affect their business.
- In the fintech business, they face significant and growing competitiveness. Their business and financial situation will suffer if they are unable to compete successfully.
- In their respective auditors’ statements for Their annual report for Fiscals 2019, 2020, and 2021, as relevant, their Statutory Auditors and prior statutory auditors have included a qualifier, highlighting on matters, and a substantial doubt relating to going concern.
- Its finance needs and intended Net Proceeds deployment have not been evaluated by any bank, financial institution, or other independent body, and their management will have considerable discretion over how the Net Proceeds are used.
- They may not be able to continue their current growth rates, especially in their BNPL business, and past success may not be predictive of future results.
Mobikwik IPO – Tentative Details
|IPO Opening Date||October 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||October 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||Rs 1900 Crore|
|Face Value||₹2 per equity share|
|IPO Price|| To  Per Equity Share|
|Min Order Quantity||–|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Total Share Issue||–|
|Register||LinkInTime India Private Ltd|
Mobikwik IPO – Tentative Timetable
|IPO Open Date||October 2021|
|IPO Close Date||October 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Date||October 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||October 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||October 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||October 2021|
Mobikwik IPO – Tentative Lots Size & Price
|Application||Lots||Shares||Amount ( Cut-Off)|
|Pre Issue Share Holding||34.52%|
|Post Issue Share Holding|
Company Contact Information
|One Mobikwik Systems Limited|
5 th Floor, HUDA City Centre,
Metro Station, Sector 29,
Gurugram, Gurgaon, Haryana, 122 001
Phone: +91 (124) 640 9190
Mobikwik IPO Registrar
|Link Intime India Private Limited|
C-101, 1st Floor, 247 Park
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg
Mumbai 400 083, Maharashtra
Telephone: +91 22 4918 6200
Mobikwik IPO Lead Manager(s)
|1. ICICI Securities Limited|
2. BNP Paribas
3. Credit Suisse Securities (India) Private Limited
4. IIFL Securities Limited
5. Jefferies India Private Limited
Mobikwik IPO FAQs
|When Mobikwik IPO will open?|
The Mobikwik IPO Tentative dates are October 2021 To October 2021.
|What is the lot size of Mobikwik IPO?|
Mobikwik IPO lot size and the minimum order quantity is .
|How to apply for Mobikwik IPO?|
You can apply in Mobikwik IPO online using either UPI or ASBA as payment method. ASBA IPO application is available in the net banking of your bank account. UPI IPO application is offered by brokers who don’t offer banking services.
|When is Mobikwik IPO listing date?|
The Mobikwik IPO listing date is not announced. The date of Mobikwik IPO listing is .