SJS is one of the leading actors in the Indian aesthetics industry. The company is a provider of ‘est-to-delivery’ aesthetics solutions with a wide range of products that supply the automotive industry to consumers. The company’s product offerings include – decals and body paintings, 2D appliques and dials, 3D and dialing applicices, 3D lux badges, domes, overlays, aluminum badges, in-mold labels, or decorative parts, lens mask assembly, and printed chrome-plated, and injection molded plastic parts. The company’s subsidiary, Exotech, cater for the needs of two-wheeled vehicles, passenger cars, consumer / electrical equipment, farm machinery, and industrial hygiene equipment for chrome-plated, printed and painted parts.
The company has its own production facilities in Bangladuru and Pune and as of March 31, 2021, the annual production capacity of Bangladuru and Pune areas was 208.61 million products and 29.50 million products, respectively. In FY 2021, the company and its subsidiaries produced 91.94 million and 15.60 million products, respectively. The company has a global presence and has delivered more than 115 million shares to approximately 170 customers in 20 countries at FY 2021.
Among their most important clients are:
- Suzuki, Mahindra & Mahindra, John Deere, Volkswagen, Honda Motorcycle, Bajaj Auto, Royal Enfield, and TVS Motors are examples of well-known automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
- Marelli, Visteon, and Mindarika are Tier 1 automotive component vendors.
- Whirlpool, Panasonic, Samsung, Eureka Forbes, Godrej, and Liebherr are well-known client durables/appliances manufacturers.
- Sensa Core, for example, in medical equipment company.
- Manufacturers of sanitary goods, such as Geberit.
- Leading decorative aesthetics supplier with a wide portfolio of premium products
- Strong manufacturing capabilities and established supply chain network
- Innovative product designing capabilities
- A strong relationship with global Tier-1 companies
- Strong financials
- Experienced and qualified management team
SJS Enterprises IPO Review
SJS Enterprises IPO is Good or bad, it totally depends on investors and traders view. It is a firm which you should subscribe to for the long term only. If you are interested only in listing gain then you might face volatility in SJS Enterprises IPO.
We will advise only risk taking traders to apply for listing gain or traders who are not willing to take risk should avoid this IPO for listing gain.
- K.A. Joseph
- Evergraph Private Limited
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in Millions)|
|Profit After Tax||477.65||412.85||376.01|
Objects Of The Issue
- Prepayment / repayment of all or a portion of the outstanding borrowings of the company to be availed on consolidated basis.
- To meet common corporate objectives.
SJS Enterprises IPO Risk
- The impact of the COVID-19 epidemic on their business is undefined and impossible to predict.
- The loss of any of their important clients, or a decrease in demand for their products from their major customers, might have a negative impact on their company.
- In the automobile sector, they rely heavily on customers, and a drop in their performance, whether in India or internationally, may have a negative impact on their business.
- They work in an extremely dynamic industry, and stronger competition may result in revenue declines.
- With all of their clients, they do not have formal long-term commitment agreements.
- Their factory and warehouse are exposed to a variety of operational concerns, and their closure might have a negative impact on their business.
- They may not be able to properly integrate and manage Exotech, putting them at threat financially.
- They are subject to counterparty credit risk, and any payment delay or non-receipt might have a negative impact on their cash flow.
- It’s possible that they’ll have trouble carrying out their expansion plans and other business initiatives.
- Customer pricing pressure may have an impact on their gross margin, profitability, and capacity to raise prices.
- Any rise in the price price of raw materials, or volatility in the price of raw materials, might have a negative impact on their profit margins.
- Their Company, their Promoters, its Subsidiary, and their Directors are all involved in legal procedures, and the outcome of any of these proceedings might have a negative impact on the organisation.
SJS Enterprises IPO – Details
|IPO Opening Date||01 November 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||03 November 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||Rs 800 Crore|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price|| To  Per Equity Share|
|Market Lot||27 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||27 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Register||LinkInTime India Private Ltd|
SJS Enterprises IPO – Date Schedule
|IPO Open Date||01 November 2021|
|IPO Close Date||03 November 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Date||10 November 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||11 November 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||12 November 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||15 November 2021|
SJS Enterprises IPO – Lots Size & Price
|Application||Lots||Shares||Amount ( Cut-Off)|
SJS Enterprises IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding||98.86%|
|Post Issue Share Holding||50.37%|
SJS Enterprises IPO Prospectus
Company Contact Information
|S.J.S. Enterprises Limited|
Sy No 28/P16 of Agra Village and
Sy No 85/P6 of B.M Kaval Village
Kengeri Hobli, Bangalore 560 082,
Phone: +91 80 6194 0777
SJS Enterprises IPO Registrar
|Link Intime India Private Limited|
C-101, 1st Floor, 247 Park
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg
Mumbai 400 083, Maharashtra
Telephone: +91 22 4918 6200
SJS Enterprises IPO Lead Manager(s)
|1. Axis Capital Limited|
2. Edelweiss Financial Services Limited
3. IIFL Securities Limited
SJS Enterprises IPO FAQs
|When SJS Enterprises IPO will open?|
The SJS Enterprises IPO dates are 01 November 2021 To 03 November 2021.
|What is the lot size of SJS Enterprises IPO?|
SJS Enterprises IPO lot size and the minimum order quantity is [27 Shares].
|How to apply for SJS Enterprises IPO?|
You can apply in SJS Enterprises IPO online using either UPI or ASBA as payment method. ASBA IPO application is available in the net banking of your bank account. UPI IPO application is offered by brokers who don’t offer banking services.
|When is SJS Enterprises IPO listing date?|
The SJS Enterprises IPO listing date is announced. The date of SJS Enterprises IPO listing is [15 November 2021].